Kingdom Hall "sale" - new light!

by The Fall Guy 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

In a town called Stevenston on the west coast of Scotland, the Kingdom Hall was closed down approximately 6 months ago and the congregation (named Kilbirnie) was assigned to use the Kingdom Hall of the nearby Irvine congregation.

According to an LDC source at Mill Hill, the Kilbirnie KH is scheduled for a refurbishment! The org boots out the congregation and leaves their KH redundant for 6 months?????????

Good planning, LDC. My olfactory receptors detect a pungent rodent in the works. (why am I so cynical?)

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I reckon they are getting ready to sell it.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i wonder if slim knows this ?

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

😂😂 slim has already noted it as one of the seven signs of the wt collapse

• oppostate
    oppostate

LDC at work, that is expansion right? Wt. Is increasing-- things are being sped up in this time of the end. (Eyeroll!)

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

"...the seven signs of collapse" that's funny, I'm sure the WT bean counters have a cream for that.

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

With all the cuts the watchtower have made these past years they cant be short of money shurly

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Pepperrheart - with all the drastic cuts in literature production costs, Bethel closures, D.O./C.O./Special Pioneer redundancies, the mugging of every congregation on planet earth for their K.H.'s & the bulk of their bank balances and future incomes - as well as selling off many K.H.'s, how could you possibly think that the org is not short of money? :)

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Funny, I've never heard of a corporation financially stabilizing itself simply by making "cuts".

"Cuts", in fact, often seem to be an indication of further decline down the road.

I'm no expert, though.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    The Fall Guy - "...the Kilbirnie KH is scheduled for a refurbishment... The org boots out the congregation and leaves their KH redundant for 6 months..."

How much you wanna bet the Org is expecting the Hall's former congregation to pony up the dough for the reno, too?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit