What is the CD in your collection that you've listened to the most?

by DanTheMan 86 Replies latest social entertainment

• ballistic
    ballistic

Of all time? U2 Joshua Tree.

alt

• joannadandy
    joannadandy
    Anybody else? What is that one CD in your collection that, if you lost it, you'd be at the store the next day to buy another copy?

This actually happened...my discman got stolen at school, and Liz Phair was in there...I was more distraught over the CD...I would sit and stare at my empty case and cry (ok not really)...and then the next day I had to go get it again. (Got another discman a few months later...lol)

DantheMan-

You asked me to pick one...and I really can't I really do listen to all those CD's over and over and over again. But if I were to make a recomendation to you and your larger CD collection it would be Jack Johnson, or Smashing Pumpkins Adore.

But I think the one I have listened to the MOST, has been Liz Phair.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan
    I would sit and stare at my empty case and cry (ok not really)...

LOL! You crack me up Jo!

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

DM - Violator. sade - best of

• Matty
    Matty

"The Black Lace Party Album" is quality, "Superman" and "Agadoo" are timeless classics. Other than that, "The Osmonds Greatest Hits" is something that is constantly spinning in my CD player. More recently, the excellent "Justified" by "Justin Timberlake" is something that I would wholeheartedly recommend. But at the end of the day, as a true Christian, I love to sit back and enjoy Hank Marvin's skilful interpretations of recent pop hits as well as the wonderful soothing "Kingdom Melodies". I have recently become a big fan of Prince, and love his new album, but I don't like his old stuff - you know, that Sexy Mother F*cker nonsense.

• Jourles
    Jourles

I would have to say Metallica's S&M live concert. Got it on both Cd and Dvd.

Coming up behind them would be AC/DC's live concert in Spain on Dvd. Stiff Upper Lip is another good Cd that I enjoy.

I really have more variety in my musical taste, honestly!

• unique1
    unique1

Pearl Jam - Ten

Pearl Jam - Verses

Marilyn Manson - Coma White

Beastie Boys - Licensed to Ill

Prince - Greatest Hits

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Matty,

You are one sick B*$£*&D!! LOL!

Spanner

• toddy
    toddy

Coldplay

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Pleasuredome -

Duran Duran and Iron Maiden?? Now that is eclectic!!!

I love "Killers" - threw it away when I became J-dud, haven't purchased a replacement since leaving. 80's Brit Metal at its finest.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit