Women in Heaven?

by sandy 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Matty
    Matty
    Genesis 6:2:

..the sons of the true God began to notice the daughters of men, that they were good-looking; and they went taking wives for themselves, namely, all whom they chose.

The obvious question here is that if angels are supposed to be sexless, why did they all get hardons when they saw the wimmin on planet Earth, and then floated down to get some action?

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Searchofthetruth ...... "There can't be any women in heaven. It says in Revelation that it was silent for half an hour...." Uhm ... I'm a woman .... and I can tell you this .... a _real_ man can keep me quiet for at least half an hour. ;)

• Matty
    Matty

LOL @ Viv!

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

somone has to do the washing up

• searchfothetruth
    searchfothetruth

Vivamus,

He can't be that good if your quiet

• Maverick
    Maverick

I don't know about Heaven, but the women I know make me feel like I've been there! And I know I've nearly sent a few there in return! And it's never quiet. Maverick

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

There must be women in Heaven - Revelation says the 144,00 are all dressed in white - obviously to match the other kitchen appliances just like a real bride on Earth.

Pope

• Vivamus
    Vivamus
    Vivamus,

He can't be that good if your quiet

LMAO, okay, I'm outwitted.

• crownboy
    crownboy

Great point about the pre-flood angels, Matty. This is one of those points that is often thought of, but seldom answered.

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

What does it mean when you come home from work and your wife is sitting in the living room?
    The chain's too long.

Pope

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit