Make room for it..................(NEW KINGDOM MINISTRY)

by integ 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• integ
    integ

There's an article in the new km called "make room for it". The aricle espouses the benefits of remaining single in order to spend more time in the ministry, serve at bethel, etc. The title though is more of a demand. It does'nt say... "if possible make room for it".I found this interesting. I don't know why they still give me the Km, I have'nt been out in service for months. I have a question....Why does the borg constantly push people to spend more time in service? What's the payoff for them? It has already been discussed and presented on this forum that there really is no one at Bethel getting rich. More powerfull? Yes, but not materially wealthy. They have done the "right thing" by telling us all to go out in service to save our hides...Now why don't they just lay off?...Why don't they just beg everyone to send money? That would make more sense.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Why should anyone "make room for it"?

The WTS' teaching about "we are living in the last days, this is life-saving work" have been proven false by the passage of time.

Watchtower doctrines have been... "modified" to cover over their failure as prophets of the apocalypse.

This is NOT the "generation" that Jesus talked about in Matthew chapter 24, and that generation did not begin in 1914.

We are now 28 years beyond the supposed 6,000th birthday of Adam in 1975.

The entity the WTS identified as "the King of the North" has evaporated.

For more than ten years the governing body has been backing away from the issue of "the annointed," saying that those of this imaginary special class ARE NO DIFFERENT, spiritually speaking, from the "other sheep," and they do this without recognizing that their own claim to authority is based upon their "select" status as the annointed "faithful and discreet slave."

Given all this, why would anybody in their right mind "make room for it"?

• fairy
    fairy

In a copy of an article called.........RAM BUTTS BIBLE MAN .......that someone posted it had the following statement..........................................In its own defence, The Adelaide congregation of Jehovah’s Witnesses said doorknocking was voluntary and followers were not obliged to do it.

• be wise
    be wise

This concludes for me once and for all time.

THE WBTS ARE FULL OF SHIT, NO PRISONERS.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Nathan said:

For more than ten years the governing body has been backing away from the issue of "the annointed," saying that those of this imaginary special class ARE NO DIFFERENT, spiritually speaking, from the "other sheep," and they do this without recognizing that their own claim to authority is based upon their "select" status as the annointed "faithful and discreet slave."

Huh? They aren't any different? Then why are they the only ones who are in the covenant and are eligible to partake at the Memorial. Shaking my head - seems another case of talking out of both sides of your mouth and having the r&f believe it all

• Hamas
    Hamas
    This concludes for me once and for all time.

THE WBTS ARE FULL OF SHIT, NO PRISONERS.

Well said .

• Ed
    Ed

Why does the borg constantly push people to spend more time in service? What's the payoff for them?

It's not just about money and literature and donations, it's also about keeping the R&F in line. If they get some crazy idea that what they are already doing is acceptable, they might start to slack off a bit. So keep the pressure on.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Why do they push for more recruiting? It's simple... the organization is a social virus. It infects the minds of a population and reproduces for the sake of reproducing. Nothing more.

How does this virus motivate the people? It convinces them that by propagating the virus they are serving an all-powerful benevolent and loving creator. If one manages to convince a person that they are aiding such an entity, they will be willing to give all sorts of resources to it. Only the people don’t realize the resources are actually used by the virus to further reproduce itself.

• Loris
    Loris
    Why does the borg constantly push people to spend more time in service? What's the payoff for them?

They have no clue. It's sort of like the study done on the behavior of sheep. If you run a herd of sheep thru a narrow opening where only one sheep at a time can pass, then put up an obstacle that the sheep must jump over. All the sheep jump over the obstacle one after the other. If the obstacle is removed in the middle of the sheep line they continue to jump at the spot where the obstacle used to be. The sheep in the back of the line have no clue that there is nothing to jump over.

The GB and present prisoners of the Watchtower Prison have been jumping the same hoops for so many years they know no other way. The hoops are gone but they still jump and push others to jump. Sad.

Loris

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Good analysis Elsewhere - been reading Richard Dawkins?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit