New BOE letter: Re: Survey on Use of Printed Publications

by pixel 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

Please recycle. Use industrial shredders to prevent anyone from reading the Theocraptic Shitature. Someone please hack Jay dub dot com.

Snakes

• factfinder
    factfinder

I hope everyone orders printed copies. Of course the gb hopes to reduce the number printed so they can save that money for their own purposes but I want to be able to get copies and I am not attending the convention.

A sister has been kind enough to get copies for me each year. I hope she will still be able to or I'll have to wait until the end of the year. Since I don't attend meetings I'll have to see if the sister can get copies then and send them to me.

• factfinder
    factfinder

If they want to save a lot of money they should not have physical conventions. Just broadcast the convention at jw.org- and have the new releases sent to the congs the beginning of June.

Then everyone can watch the program from home (or at the kh if they don't have the internet) and they can save on traveling expenses etc and the society won't have to rent and clean the facilities.

The new publications can be made available at the kh beginning in early June or late May.

And hopefully I could still obtain copies without going to the meetings.

• yodastar
    yodastar
    Hey factfinder, just being cheeky but why would you even want copies? I just don't even worry about it anymore and it is very healthy. Cheers
  • factfinder
    factfinder

Hi yodastar-

I am always interested in the new convention releases, especially books.

A sister from another cong sends me the magazines usually each month and gets copies of the new releases for me.

I am still interested in the society's printing operations and the new publications and magazines.

I don't read everything al;though I do look through them, some things still interest me.

I no longer believe in anything any more, which is sad. Since discovering the tatt I lost all faith and am not even sure if god exists, but if he does he does not care about us.

Anyway- I always look forward to the new releases.

• yodastar
    yodastar

Ok that's cool FF. Up to you. I know if I read anything now it just reminds me that I don't want to read it so easier not to. I do get it though, it is hard not to eh? After so many years being conditioned to it.

I just think that we need to concentrate of what is value to us now and just improve our lives right now. I'm off to Date with destiny on Tues (Tony Robbins). This guy is amazing and is more 'truth' than I've learned in decades. Take care

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit