Most Widely Circulated Magazine In The World

by Calebs Airplane 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• carla
    carla

I think we all know it is not an actual 'magazine' by any stretch of the imagination but the jw's think it is a magazine. You know how they like to redefine words to suit their needs. If you pointed it out to a jw that it is more of tract or pamphlet they would probably respond with something like, "you say tomatoe I say tomato".

I like stuckinarut2's word, 'tractazine'.

• steve2
    steve2

Not only is the number of pages of the Watchtower substantially reduced but bigger font sizes and bigger color photos and pictures dominate that which is left.

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue

How many magazines are actually placed at homes and not just printed and taken by JWS for field service? I know I always had magazines left over, the old ones we would place at laundries. Then if we had super old ones they would be recycled. There were some at our hall who would pick up fifty magazines at a time, I doubt all of those were left with people who were genuinely interested in reading them.

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue
    Not only is the number of pages of the Watchtower substantially reduced but bigger font sizes and bigger color photos and pictures dominate that which is left.

They now resemble a cheap WordPress blog with images, captions, bullet points, charts and graphs. Anything to take up space without actually having an in-depth discussion on the topic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit