The Change

by Counter-Watchtower 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• Counter-Watchtower
    Counter-Watchtower

Dang. No i dont, i am really nice and respectful. I question the things they tell me and show them in the Bible, and ask how can this be (very calm and nice)? After numerous hrs of this and since they haven't convinced me to accept any of their theology they have finally got the hint its not going to work.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

CounterW, you didn't join so you are not in the club. All the things you had that attracted them, video games, tv's, vehicles or clothes are not available because you opted not to join the vast bullshit army. So enjoy your toys and make real friends that have their own toys and don't need to exploit yours. You didn't mention any of this, but I clearly am aware how they scheme. Go and sin no more! Have a good life and don't bother with them.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Many years ago my son got on well with a MS .My son has a huge collection of DVD`s etc and is a big sci-fi fan as was the MS.

He thought of him as a soul mate and good friend ,however when the congregation split and they were then in different congregations the MS dumped him like a hot potato with words to the effect "your not my problem now".

It was a huge wake up call for my son .

{ I must thank that MS if ever I see him again }

• Counter-Watchtower
    Counter-Watchtower

I got one last meeting with them. They has no clue about any of the pyramid teaching or that there was any pyramid anything. And they didnt even want to talk about it or hear it cause "its all in the past". Wow. I did at the end ask them if they thought i was a Christian. He said, "Do you believe in Jesus" "Have you placed your faith in him" is said absolutely! They said, "Then you are a Christian". Dang i as shocked they said that. Even with worshipping Jesus they say im a Christian, surprising, but cool! I just hope they question some of what i had brought up. They had a hard time coming up with answers looking puzzled.

• Betheliesalot
    Betheliesalot

Ask them if they believe in Flying, like Im going to the airport to fly away to Spain, or Im flying tomorrow to Japan. Then ask them to read Psalms 90:10 and explain "fly away". Just another toe stumper.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange
    The Change has begun. My JW friends that came to my house months ago finally have figured out i am in no way going to become a JW (how it took them that long i have no idea). Now the change to them wanting to have nothing to do with me has begun. A nice friend to the enemy. Not a very good Org model, makes the Org look bad.

Yep, those people that swore they would would stand side-by-side with you through thick or thin suddenly are nowhere to be found. So much for them trying to "rescue you out of the fire". Nope. They'll just let you burn.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit