The Change

by Counter-Watchtower 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• Counter-Watchtower
    Counter-Watchtower

The Change has begun. My JW friends that came to my house months ago finally have figured out i am in no way going to become a JW (how it took them that long i have no idea). Now the change to them wanting to have nothing to do with me has begun. A nice friend to the enemy. Not a very good Org model, makes the Org look bad.

It happened like you guys said and like i figured.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Yep....they dump you like a rock. I lost 100 percent of my "friends." Life goes on! Nothing I did not foresee.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Having a headsup on JW behavior can take the sting out - a little.

Still, it can be a rough ride though, stay strong, you don't need that toxic religion.

As far as the org looking bad - witneses have always been careful not to show their true colours until a person is well and truly entangled. There is the "offical" version of the org complete with happy snaps and the real version that not only looks bad and smells bad, it is bad!

In fact it's shocking now quickly they can go from "loving christian" to complete jerk.

Glad you figured them out.

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

Even if you had been a JW for decades and been disfellowshipped or disassociated yourself, you would be treated as you never Existed at all. Its a CULT, no wonder.

• Londo111
    Londo111

Watchtower will always trot out these two verses: 1 Corinthians 15:33 and Proverbs 13:20 and apply them to non-JWs. If you are not a JW, they cannot be your friend because you are automatically "worldly", "bad association" and "don't love Jehovah". If you work or go to school with them, at best they can be your acquaintance, not your friend.

• VW.org
    VW.org

Mob of parasites. They are now aware that they can't suck your life away. They retreat showing their true colors. By their fruits you will know them. Bitterness,deceit,hate,impatience etcetera.

• steve2
    steve2

Bit like someone who befriends you who has the single goal of seducing you for sex.

When it dawns on them you won't ever be saying "Yes" the dust from their departure can be blinding.

Yep, that's the JW way. A conditional, say "Yes" religion.

• Counter-Watchtower
    Counter-Watchtower

What will happen if i show up to the HK and see them? How will they act? I almost have the feeling they elders will tell me to leave if i show up to that KH haha.

• zeb
    zeb

We suffered the same thing. I went from brother from kids to 'Mr.' I feel if anyone rejects you fro change of heart it is their loss.

It might be lonely at the top but you can trust the company..

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010
    A nice friend to the enemy. Not a very good Org model, makes the Org look bad.

Or you just come across as a perfect jerk. JWs may not be the only ones.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit