HAPPY ST GEORGES DAY 23/04/03 FORUM USERS IN ENGLAND

by mattnoel 18 Replies latest jw friends

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

See right now I would love to post a couple of pics I have on the hard drive but cannot for the life of me figure out how to do it !!

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

Its also my mother's 60th birthday today. She is very excited about getting her pension!

Happy St Georges Day to all!

• Hamas
    Hamas

Fantastic , cheers mate !

RULE BRITANIA

• Dansk
    Dansk

Thanks for the reminder Matty.

Hey, where's our English flags, Simon?!

Dansk

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

Well we have our flags flying high and today we are either going to go to Canterbury or Brighton for a St Georges Day Meal and general celebrating.

What a great day for Simon to put our English flags near our names (he he) just kidding.

Hope you all have a great day

• Aztec
    Aztec

If y'all are at all sober at the moment maybe you could fill us American's in on what a St. George's Day is. Pretty please? Thanks is advance! :) ~Aztec

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

Here ya go, Aztec:

• Aztec
    Aztec

So St. George is the patron saint of syphilis? Wow! I think I knew about the whole dragon slaying thing but syphilis? Thanks Fe203Girl! Hehe I think I know more than I wanted now..LOL! ~Aztec

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

Well just cooking our roast dinner, we spent the day at Canterbury Cathedral which was cool, saw where Thomas Beckett was murdered and met Dr Rowan Williams (that but I just made up for effect), also noticed how many others were celebrating the day.

Well after tonight - I have another full day at work to look forward to ! whooopeeee - not ! why do days off work go so damn quick ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit