Spring Chickens..Birthday Pics Here!

by Valis 14 Replies latest jw friends

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Adorable !!!! Thank you for sharing them with us Valis!! I remember when Elisabeth was 6 too- god- seems like yesterday instead of 8 years ago !! I love the pic of big sister helping her open her present- classic !!!! And the devil one is an awesome one too.

Glad you had a good time and you made some great memories with them this weekend.

Now- just wait til they are 13 and want to have a huge boy/girl party !!!

Many hugs at ya sweetie !!!!

XW

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Valis, best thread I've read for some time on here. The photos etc., had me smiling from ear to ear. I was laughing, almost like I was there. "can I have some cake too?"

Thanks for sharing. That was so sweet!

All the best to you and yours, ALWAYS

• Xena
    Xena

To cute Valis, looks like ya'll had a great time! We need to get the girls together one of these days!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Wow, great photos Valis. Did they pick out a name for their stuffed bears (or was that a bunny; it's hard to tell)? I love the one shot of them sitting on your bike making rabbit ears (or were they trying to be mini-DOs?).

• Valis
    Valis

xw...um I plan on buying a shotgun before they hit 13..eheh...There were 6 boys and girls that slept over for CFB's party...it was insane..*LOL*

RAY...thanks for your words...seeing my kids always puts me back in perspective...cheers!

Xena...yes...I think something is in the works for next month..maybe at Perdenales Falls or Shriner St Park..will let you know.

*LOL* Big T...PSB, the youngest has the big yellow bunny...and was the source of my favorite quote of the weekend..

"Daddy, do you want to meet my bunny?"

"Why yes dear..."

"He's a good bunny...He never says a thing..."

And yes they are my little devil dolls...eheh Have to start em early you know...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit