The WTBTS and Incipient Creature Worship: Are the Anointed Now Demigods?

by Room 215 12 Replies latest jw friends

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

I just had a look at that picture. Its true that the old codgers are on the top of the pic, but they are only slightly bigger (more prominent) than the mixed ethnic ones. not TOO much creature worship there. I used to be one of the vague ethereal mass of sheeplike ones in the background of the pic, but i decided I didnt want to be involved in any organization I wasnt running myself.

• Buster
    Buster

Every now and then something gets posted that stuns me. That WT quote did just that. How much more evidence could anyone need. The WTBTS leadership knows damn well that they spew lies and expect the R&F, including R&F Annointed ones, to swallow those lies hook, line, and sinker.

Not one person in the leadership could possibly forget how they used to portray the Annointed class as some collectively-inspired set that would somehow nudge the WTS into revealing New Light. Then to publish such a departure - to declare that the Annointed-at-large have no special role - is to abandon one of the basic tenets of JWs.

They plan it to look like just so much clarification, but they are changing their teaching on how they change their teaching. Yup, New Light on how they get New Light.

Makes me sick.

• be wise
    be wise

Just learned how to post pics of the web, today

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit