Should "the other woman" be considered an acomplice before the fact?

by Thunder Rider 12 Replies latest jw friends

• bebu
    bebu
    If not for her actions Lacey and the child might still be alive.

How do we know this? This is speculation.

Perhaps, if Scott is the killer--the trial isn't even started yet, ya know--he would have killed his wife and child anyway. Sometimes someone will kill a wife/husband in order to get free for a hoped-for relationship, and I wouldn't blame a potential lover here either. I applaud this gal for cutting off the relationship and for coming forward.

bebu

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

Seem like you are all of like mind on this matter.

If she was unaware of his marital status, I would have to agree with you all. Perhaps he is the "typical" male, and was lying to her, then she would be as far as I see another victim.

If not , and she did know he was married, I personaly feel that the willful destruction of a family is not far from murder. I understand that not all marriages work out but people should at least have the decency to end their relationship legaly before starting another. Right is right.

Out of touch?? Old fashioned?? Damn straight!! We as a society need to develope a friggin sense of honor and decency. We have lowered the bar of personal values over the years to accomodate the weak of character.

No one takes responsibility for their actions anymore. It is so sad that we can find an excuse to to accomodate any type of bad behavior.

I'm no saint by any stretch of the imagination, but I will at least call a spade a spade.

Peterson needs to pay for what he did, although I'm sure some one will find a way to defend his actions, be they murder or infidelity.

Thunder

• SheilaM
    SheilaM
    I'm no saint by any stretch of the imagination

All I can say is that is a friggin lie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit