Stargate SG1: False Gods, False Religion

by JWchange 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JWchange
    JWchange

Has anyone watched this SciFi series? Has it helped anyone wake up to TTATT? i woke up many years ago, however this incredible series reinforces my beliefs about religion. Which is why I'm not religious.

There are many parallels to the Governing Body (however well intentioned they may be as individual persons), Delusional, based on brainwashing perhaps. Many parallels with Stargate SG1. Any thoughts?

• cappytan
    cappytan
    The Borg is the Go'auld!
  • WireRider
    WireRider

I liked the original movie - Stargate. Maybe that's what happened to the Aztecs or Mayans when they vanished.

Not impossible.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Great show, it didn't help me to wake up but now I have studied ancient religions of the middle east etc. I just have to say Wow what we don't know, the common man, and how ancient religions have influenced Christianity. The similarities are mind blowing!
  • processor
    processor

Kneel before your circuit overseer!

Hallowed are the Elders!

Secretary to brother submitting field service report: "You have failed me."

And JWN is the Ark of Truth ;)

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic
    Loved the show. Not really sure I see any parallels or anything that would've ever woken me up.
  • HeyThere
    HeyThere
    I love that show, and am fascinated with not just the parallels here, but am a bit of a sci fi nerd. 😆also I love watching ancient aliens. Intriguing.
  • cultBgone
    cultBgone
    Wish it would wake up my family member that loves the show. Haven't seen any signs yet though...
  • GodZoo
    GodZoo
    Yes I was impressed by the fact that all the aliens and demi-gods from far away solar systems and galaxies all had American accents and mannerisms. Really opened my eyes to TTATT.
  • Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt

I watched the show now and again and then followed one or two seasons closely.

I liked the show sort of, but I didn't like Amanda Tapping's character.

I'm a Trek fan at heart.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit