What Aggravates You The Most About The Jehovah's Witness Religion?

by minimus 40 Replies latest jw friends

• nowisee
    nowisee

funny post, teenyuck. lol

• nowisee
    nowisee

• nowisee
    nowisee

• berylblue
    berylblue
    Figures. A bunch of people with no reasoning ability, blind faith in government and cannot think for themselves.

Great post, Teeny.

Rosemarie

• heathen
    heathen

I thought the french hated dubs . Weren't they trying to get the WT to pay some taxes ?

• minimus
    minimus

CONTROL------ CONTROL------CONTROL

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

1. that they might be right after all

2. Ex Jws that ridicule anything you say here if you don't agree with their new found "freedom"and think you're mentally sub-normal for not "see-ing"

3. I'd hate to post names here now that fit into description 2 about some ex-jws

4. they don't do 5p meal tickets at the conventions anymore

5. or bacon butties come to think of it

• minimus
    minimus

Yes, Scooby, wouldn't it be aggravating if the Witnesses were right after all? Especially if the position that you're in is that you're going to die because you're not following all the dictates of the "slave"? Ouch! That surely would be aggravating! And ridicule is so offensive! That's why it is good to follow the Society's direction and not frequent internet sites that ridicule the "slave", isn't it?

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Yes Minimus, thats right. ...............erm time to post the next question? ,,,,LOL

• kls
    kls

Their attitude that they are supperior to us evil doers.That they are threatened with death if they question or .Forget this , i wont be able to stop typing,,,EVERYTHING THEEND

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit