Scott Peterson.....What's Up?

by Sentinel 13 Replies latest social current

• Sara Annie
    Sara Annie
    Even though the evidence points to Scott as being the murderer, we must not forget he is only charged with her murder. He is still presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. If found guilty and convicted by a jury of his peers, he will hopefully get what’s coming to him.

I agree, even though my emotions tell me that he killed his wife and unborn child and should rot for it. The bottom line is that we just don't know what happened. He might have accidentally killed her during a disagreement and then got rid of her body, he may have calculatedly killed and disposed of her, or he may not have killed her at all and is just one more snake of a man who cheated on his wife but wasn't the least bit responsible for her death. His altered appearance may have been him trying to flee due to his guilt, or trying to flee to escape incarceration for a crime he is innocent of.

I did see on CNN this morning that there was a body of a missing pregnant woman found in January in the same area, and that one other pregnant woman is also listed as missing. It's not totally out of the realm of possibility that she was the victim of some sort of freak psycho killer who preys on expecting women. Since they have arrested him, I hope they have sufficient evidence that points toward his guilt that will enable them to convict him in a court of law. If he is not guilty, no matter how distasteful his behavior in his marriage, I would hope that evidence to that end would present itself as well (I'm not gonna hold my breath, though).

The bottom line is that we just don't know. I hate that!

• rocketman
    rocketman

This case is a sad one indeed. As far as anything having to do with satanic ritual, I don't know.

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

I agree with William Penwell:

We have only had a one-sided account. As an example, the Police have ignored many reports of Laci sightings during the time Scott was allegedly fishing (and one sighting was from a lawer (officer of the court) with a good reputation) . Why?

The Police have acted in a way that would put any man on the defensive, thus giving the appearance of Scott’s actions as being guilty......Is that fair?

Did he do it? I was not there, who knows? However, I look forward to considering all evidence before I consider a claim.

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

I appreciate all the responses here, and thanks. Yes, no one knows for sure, only the one who did it. So many unanswered questions. I can only imagine how the family feels at this time. Her family and his. It was a grandchild to both sides.

Yes, I'm certain this will make it to CourtTV and probably a book and a movie.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit