Scott Peterson.....What's Up?

by Sentinel 13 Replies latest social current

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

The horrible murder and mutilation of Laci Peterson and the death of her baby boy, Connor, has been in the news a very long time. Now the bodies have been found and identified--and finally, Scott has been arrested and charged.

There is just something very strange about all of this, and I was hoping someone might have some information. From Scott's expressions and behavior, it appears as if he is guilty, but has no remorse. My question is this: Is there a Satanic Ritual that is practiced on December 24th/25th that requires the sacrifice and mutilation of a human being(s)? Could he have been a participant in such an activity?

I've heard that there are thousands of missing persons all the time in that area of the US, and that Satanic Rituals are still very much carried out. People go missing and are never found. Could this perhaps answer some missing questions as to Scott's behavior--his halfway grin, and his cocky attitude toward police? When absolutely everyone says he loved his wife and wanted this baby very much. I know he had an affair, but people have affairs, especially men with expectant wives. (yes they do)

Why else would a loving husband murder his beloved wife and unborn child on what we call Christmas Eve? He actually has an evil look to him I think.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I think in the end, he wanted his cake and eat it too. He didn't want the responsibility of wife/baby, he was so into the affair and he lied to his girlfriend. I think they argued over it and he killed her, possibly a blow to the head. I think she was killed in her Modesto home. He's a pathetic arrogant sick creature. He deserves whatever California law can do to him.

• freedom96
    freedom96

They have him in protective custody right now, because he has already received threats from other inmates.

I hope those inmates get a hold of him somehow. But after the court process. Wait until he is sentenced. Lets show everyone how he is guilty.

I wonder if his parents will ever see and realize the truth about it all.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka
    I hope those inmates get a hold of him somehow. But after the court process. Wait until he is sentenced. Lets show everyone how he is guilty.

Damn strait. Psychopath. Grinning as he thinks he is getting away with murder. Killing his pretty wife and unborn child is no big deal to him. SICK. I hope he is prison fodder for eternity.

ash

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

"The horrible murder and mutilation of Laci Peterson" As far as I know this has not being established. The news reports said that the fact that Laci was found decapitated, with no legs and the baby aborted was due to decomposition. That is why the police were scouring the waters around the area that Scott said he was fishing the day of Laci's disappearance. They think he had tied weights to her before he or who ever through her in the water. This was the theory even before the bodies surfaced. I guess he figured the bodies would never surface.

Will

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

Scott's parents were interviewed recently and they had parts of the interview on the news. His mother was hysterical, and was claiming that her son was innocent and that the investigation was faulted.The father also made a similar statement later on. Laci's parents or family are supposed to issue a statement of their own around 3:00 EST today. This incident reminds me of the man who shot his pregnant wife after they attended a Lemase (spelling?) class and shot himself to make it look like they were being robbed. It turned out that he was after insurance to cover debts. This happened in the Boston area over 10 years ago. I just can't phathom how a person resorts to murder reguardless of how bad things are. I have no explaination for it, it just sickens me.

CC

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Even though the evidence points to Scott as being the murderer, we must not forget he is only charged with her murder. He is still presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. If found guilty and convicted by a jury of his peers, he will hopefully get what’s coming to him.

Will

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

CC Ryder,

I just can't phathom how a person resorts to murder reguardless of how bad things are. I have no explaination for it, it just sickens me.

I agree with you. If you can't stand the person, just leave them. I guess some people want their cake and eat it to. Figuring they can have the best of both world's, being free of their mates but not having to pay the consequences of a divorce settlement. I have no sympathy for these people as a lot of us have been there yet don't resort to murder to solve our problems.

Will

• sandy
    sandy
    He is still presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. If found guilty and convicted by a jury of his peers, he will hopefully get what’s coming to him.

It is more like guilty until proven innocent.

If this guy is innocent (which I highly doubt) then I will be the first to write him an apology letter.

He has acted guilty from the beginning of this whole ordeal. According to news out here in Cali. the police had a theory from the beginning. They wanted to make an arrest before the bodies were found but the DA said no not without the bodies because the case is too circumstantial.

Some reports say according to the Modesto PD Scott was building cement bricks days before Laci turned up missing.

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

I watched a similiar scenario on Court TV recently. I gave this guy the benefit of the doubt, his 'coolness' just gets me. I mean, he went out of his way to get others involved in the hunt of his wife. This story of her being seen walking with the dog has been thrown out the window. They were look a likes.

Will he confess? Plea bargain for his life will determine it.

Assuming he's the culprit, what did he gain? Yes, what the hell did he gain, NOTORIETY? You can have it! All is vanity, vanity my favorite sin. I'm eager to hear on what law issues his lawyer will defend him on. Expect to this trial on Court TV.

Guest 77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit