Has the Watchtower infiltrated JWD?

by JH 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Undercover. Now that's an interesting name. Sounds like you're with us (JWD). So that allays all my fears. I like your ideas.

• Mackin
    Mackin

It seems to be Minimus and JH who start most of the "question" threads. They must have quite an extensive database on us all by now.

• ballistic
    ballistic

*paranoia sets in*

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

I knew it, I knew it, I just knew it. Prisca, refiners fire, farkel, minimus & JH - all part of the GB. It's all fitting into place now.

cheeses (of the-be-on-the-watch-class)

• minimus
    minimus

I want to unequivocally state that I am not passing on any information to the Governing Body on Monday mornings about all my findings from this board. JH is doing that, though.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Hey, apostates are ALL OVER the Watchtower. We don't all fade at the same time, y'know. Just LOOK at the rich material that gets posted here. A paranoid, closed organization has a lot to fear from such openness.

This board is open. To everyone. We got lurkers. We got fence-sitters. We got (a few, very tough-skinned) WT apologists. What, exactly, do we have to hide?

trying desperately to get information on people here

What kind of info? Who we are? Where we live? Actually, that information is not that hard to find out. What would be the motive? Most likely, to flush out the faders and apostates in their midst. That is enough for me to keep quiet on details of my life. I do not want to cause my honey any unneccessary heartache. If he gets kicked out, I do not want him blaming it on me.

Hey, if there are WT infiltrators trying to stir the pot, here, bring them on! There is enough 'intelligence' here to more than match anything the WT can throw our way.

• Xandria
    Xandria

Xandria Runs Screaming ....AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...a mole, a mole.. no, wait it's moley moley molllllleeeeyyy.

X.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit