Has the Watchtower infiltrated JWD?

by JH 36 Replies latest jw friends

• larc
    larc

I say fork them. I have been out a very long time, and I don't give a Sheeite Muslim what they want to do about it. I have posted my location here, and I would even give my street address, cause as I said before, fork 'em.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Larc is correct. I have a sticker in my car that says simply "apostate".

Englishman.

• anti-absolutist
    anti-absolutist

I'm sure there are some JW's lurking. They can't help it. It goes along with their paranoia. What is interesting is that, once we are out, we lose that sort of paranoia and just want them to leave us alone.

Brad

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

I would say: of course

The internet is accessable, even by active JWs.

There are lurkers, and those who are reading the forum whom are not JWs, no doubt reading up on the unpleasantries of the organization.

For sure, there are JWs/WTBTS reading this forum.

For those that are visiting this forum, and are having some doubts, and serious questions about their faith: I'm glad you are brave enough to do so. Keep reading, keep examining, and keep asking questions (if only in your head).

I'm glad they are reading the forum: someone may have their eyes opened.

Let's hope so.

• Prisca
    Prisca

I always thought that that Refiners Fire acted a bit odd......

• obiwan
    obiwan

I scoff at the thought! They can't do anything to me that they haven't already....Prisca has made me think once or twice!

• ballistic
    ballistic

Englishman, you have to accept that different people's circumstances vary and there are several good scenarios where people may not wish to be known.

Lets not mince words here. The society class this as spiritual warfare.

• rocketman
    rocketman

If they are lurking and maybe even posting, I wouldn't be surprised.

• undercover
    undercover

How can you infiltrate somthing that allows anyone to join?

Or could it be that some on JWD have infiltrated the Watchtower?

Now, that's a pretty good idea. Plant JWD members on each elder body around the world. Then you can obtain secret info and disseminate info that can be damaging to the organization. Plant some in Bethel. All kinds of things to learn there. Maybe even move up enough to have contact with the GB. Plant listening devices. Steal documents. Blow open the whole scam. Then sell the movie rights. This would make a great movie.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

I don't see much of a problem with this. If, and its a big if, the Borg wanted to ïnfiltrate" JWD, we'd be glad to discuss important matters with them, wouldn't we? Well, wouldn't we?

Cheers, Ozzie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit