That Post Needs to Be GONE

by Francois 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Prisca
    Prisca

Simon's damned if he does, and damned if he doesn't. The guy can't win either way. Lighten up everyone, and give him a break.

• rocketman
    rocketman

Another one of those days when I'm glad I'm not Simon. I wouldn't want to be the one to have to decide what to lock, what to block, and what's a crock.

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

I am 180 degrees from Simon as far as politics are concerned. Having said that, this is his forum and he can run it anyway he wishes. If we don't appreciate the way he is running it we can go somewhere else on the internet. I may have problems with his political viewpoints, but I feel he is being fair as far as this board is concerned, so I, for one, plan to stick around for a while. Bug

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Tom: Your views are laughable and irreverent. Thanks anyway.

I asked my daughter to look at your post. This is what she said: "To bad some people must use half truths and fallacies to give meaning to their lives.." Wow!

I then proceeded to ask my dog to look at your post. After looking at your post, he proceeded to start humping my computer.....what do you make of that? Who knows!

Poor taste? You Bet. Enterprising and original? Yes.....

At the very least, you have set a new, debatable standard here. But I understand. This is the only stuff you can muster since your views are most likely absurd.

This type of post shows up people who post things like this. (Simon, did I get that right?)

• rocketman

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit