Pictures from FreedomFest 2003!

by FreePeace 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Thaks, Dan. It looks exquisite!

I guess I coulda looked it up on mapquest.com if I had thunk a bit...

like this:

• Irreverent
    Irreverent

be careful with the pyrotechnics. wouldn't want anyone to get hurt. hugs to the group down there.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Woohoo- Looks like everyone is having alot of fun-

So Joy, you and mega fighting over the Merlot??

Have a great time !!!!!!

XW

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

This is Dana (safe4kids) on Joy's computer and too lazy to change the name...hehehe..

We are having such a good time, altho I must admit it's a bit melancholy too, for some reason. I gotta say that Joy, Steve, and Venice have yet to let me down...they're wonderful people and I feel so privileged to count them as friends. I've been kayaking,...as have my children...persohally, I dont' think there is a body of water that compares to the Gulf of Mexico, but my arms are mush! LOL

Just gotta say that it is so cool to meet Waiting and hubby, Mulan and hubby, Dan, Mega, Roo, Jade, Bruce and Dorian, Joe and Barb and mom, Flower and son, Bster, Dantheman, Megadude (heheheheh...just keep up the funky names Jerry, and I swear I will make good on my threats!)

Great weekend, great people...what could possibly be missing???

Dana

• Xena
    Xena

ME...you are missing ME, right Dana????

PS. Don't you have ANY pics of think spanking SOMEONE?????

• SixofNine
  • Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Dana here again...damn, i really shouldn't post when i've been drinking mega's concoctions! LOL

Why yes, Xena...YOU are the missing ingredient!!!!

btw, they just did the awards ceremony and damn that megadude! He edged me out sok, tho, i'm sure i'll figure out a fitting revenge hehehe.

Dana

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Thanks SOOO much for the pictures y'all! I am so happy you've gotten a chance to meet so many people. Mozzer and I can't be here this time, but it would be awesome to visit maybe in October. (Do you have that one planned yet??? LOL!!!) Seriously, we may want to get away the weekend of the 4th and 5th. It'll be our one year anniversary!

Love you,

Andi *of the invites herself over class*

• Surreptitious
  • FreePeace
    FreePeace

oppps still logged in as 'freepeace' whoops

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit