• Lutece
    Lutece

News conference right now 9pm EST on CNN

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Ut oh... that can't be good (for him).

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

Kewl! Its about time. I am watching right now.I guess the bodies found were of Laci and her child.

• rocketman
    rocketman

20/20 ran a segment on it too. Sad story. Looks like evidence started accumulating that pointed to her hubby.

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

I frequently watch Court TV and its amazing to learn how much evidence is left on the crime scene, victim and perpetrator. It makes you think twice of committing any serious crimes, but then again, people in the heat of anger and surprise do commit unexpected things.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt on the basis that he knew that he was going to be a father of a baby boy. Father's take pride in having sons. Why would he kill his son? Apparently he was having marital problems, but did he have to resort to killing his mate and child?

He seems to be awfully cool and will claim his innocence right till the end. It doesn't look good for him. If he did it, what did he GAIN? Public exposure? Vanity my favorite sin!

Guest 77

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

Guest 77..I feel the same way. How can someone resort to killing his own child and wife! I do not understand why people like that do not use other options like seperation or counseling or anything other than MURDER. I feel bad for both sets of parents too. I can't even imagine the pain they are going through, especially Lacy's parents. Hopefully justice will prevail.

CC

• Mulan
    Mulan

I heard one of the defense attorneys on Larry King explain why they kept saying Laci's husband wasn't a suspect. If they named him as a suspect, he would have had all kinds of constitutional rights, and by not naming him, they had much more freedom to pursue the case. Interesting.

It's all so sad! Christmas and Easter will never be the same, happy days they were in the past.

• gumby
    gumby

Just because he had a secret lover, and just because he sold her favorite car a month ago, and just because he took out a big life insurance policy recently, and just because she was found in a lake where he....(happened to be fishing while she died ), and just because he was smiling and resisting the media, .....................................doesn't mean he killed her!

Come on.........husbands kill wives carrying their child ALL the time! It happened in my town twice.He flat did it!

Gumby

• rocketman
    rocketman

This guy is seems to be a real creep, the more that I read about this case.

Also, pictures of Laci show how beautiful she was; her smile was perfect. Very sad.

• freedom96
    freedom96

I think that after the husband is found guilty, Laci's parents should be allowed to do whatever they would like to him.

Beat him, torture him, kill him. Whatever they like.

I can't imagine someone being as cold as he was, knowing he killed not only his wife, but his little boy. He will get what is coming to him, one way or another.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit