Saying hi.......this is Jesika's son

by soulweaver 53 Replies latest jw friends

• Jesika
    Jesika

I just wanted to say thanx for everyone's responces.

My son told me he was popular LOL. He was impressed by all the posts to his first thread.

Thanx for making him feel welcome!!

• shera
    shera

Hi and welcome Soulweaver!

Glad your here.

• blondie
    blondie

Hi, soulweaver. Nice name. Welcome and I look forward to future posts.

Blondie

• Irreverent
    Irreverent

Hi soulweaver. It's nice that your mom allows you to share your thoughts with those of us on this discussion board. Make sure that your mom does her job though and have her make you a nice sandwich. take care. irrev

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Hi Soulweaver!!! It's nice to meet you. I hope to talk to you in chat sometime. I live in Plano and have met your mom several times at parties. She's so sweet! I know she takes good care of you and is very proud of you! Welcome to the board. See you around.

Love,

Andi

• Swan
    Swan

Welcome Soulweaver!

I like to play PC games too. I have never played Soulweaver though. I like Sim City, Rollercoaster Tycoon, and The Sims, but I also play action games like Freelancer and Freedom Force.

It sure is nice to have you here.

Take care.

Tammy

• Mystery
    Mystery

Welcome Soulweaver!

I really enjoy your mom's insight on the forum.

Your really lucky to have her. Make sure she knows.

• Jesika
    Jesika

My son went back to his dad's house today for Easter. I will show him all the replies next weekend when he is here.

Thank you all again, and thanx for the compliments too.

LOL @ irrev about the sandwich.

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Hey little brudda!!!!!! Glad to see you here! Keep your mum ou of trouble for us, ok? hehehe

Kansas District Overbeer

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Hi, soulweaver!!!!! I am so thrilled you're here!!!! (This is Jennie's & Jackson's mom, by the way.)

See you soon!!!! You're a cool kid.

Love,

Nina

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit