What Do You Think of Criminal’s Cases Being Dismissed Simply Because It’s Considered “Petty”?

by minimus 13 Replies latest jw friends

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

The song goes, 'let the punishment fit the crime.'

Of course not all laws are morally sound.

That being said, punishments often seem disproportionate to the crime. They also seem to be biased to certain groups these days.

It's a mess...a right bleedin' mess. Here in Europe, it's going crazy. The police are on Twitter looking to visit people who have hurt someone's feelings. When knife crime is worse than NYC here in London. It looks like our police force is becoming more like the Keystone cops as PC culture erodes sensible narrative.

So, there's that..........

• minimus
    minimus

Punk, don’t offend anyone now.😎

• JimmyYoung
    JimmyYoung

The left always does this crap, then when NYC turns into a crap hole like it did in the 80s the adults have to come in and clean it up. San Fran is now a true Shit hole as is LA and other leftist strong holds.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Jimmy Young - I hear Portland is a rat infested feces hole now.

Places I always wanted to visit but now don't want to:

LA, Sweden, Paris, Germany, Finland.

The left always does this crap

I couldn't agree more.

Minny - Punk, don’t offend anyone now

They need offending. Perhaps it'll wake the buggers up a bit, to the truth of their lefty narrative being fascistic when they think it isn't. Look at those Antifa bunch. They are fascist.. Just like Jobos pretending their in a bona fide religion..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit