What Do You Think of Criminal’s Cases Being Dismissed Simply Because It’s Considered “Petty”?

by minimus 13 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Police arrest law breakers, haul them into court and they are let go with either nothing happening to them or a slap on the wrist. District Attorneys and judges just let these people off the hook! You can steal out of a store all day long and the offender never has to pay.

It’s just soooo wrong. I wrote PETTY not Perry...lol

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

Just the other day I read a post where a top-gun paedophile was jailed for 6-9 months and a homeless guy who stole a loaf of bread coz he was hungry 15 years in prison. Does not make sense to me but it is what it is.Everything is goin gto shit nowadays! I dont know anymore.

Zing

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

If not that then people start playing the racism card, or lgbtq discrimination card; then activists get involved and thar she blows; justice goes down the drain ! Whooppee for progress!

Zing

• minimus
    minimus

Zing👍👍

• waton
    waton

Police here will not arrest shop lifters. they will not be prosecuted, property issues become a "civil court matter) but a security guard will feel the heavy hand of the law if he "assaults" a thief. Note that even a verbal threat is considered an assault. sharing the wealth at it's best.

• minimus
    minimus

I just watched a news item of a man sitting at an airport and taking his blurred junk out and urinating for about a minute. People looked and then just looked away. Wtf

• minimus
    minimus

Police were dismayed that the gang Latin Kings were arrested and simply let out on the streets just like that. They literally can get away with murder.

• SAHS
    SAHS

“minimus”: “I just watched a news item of a man sitting at an airport and taking his blurred junk out and urinating for about a minute. People looked and then just looked away. Wtf”

Well, if you have to go, you have to go!

The laws acknowledging understanding of that fact should not be tampered with. A basic human need is a basic human need, regardless of any politics!

• Simon
    Simon

There seem to be some states and municipalities where there they actively want rocketing crime - they want to have a revolution and it seems that allowing rampant criminal behavior to go unchecked is how they want to spark it.

• Simon
    Simon
    The laws acknowledging understanding of that fact should not be tampered with. A basic human need is a basic human need, regardless of any politics!

There are toilets. It's purely anti-social behavior and should not be allowed to happen.

Courts should tackle it, not allow feral humans to degrade society.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit