An Open Invitation

by DJ 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• starfish422
    starfish422

How about a convention for xjws who now recognize Christ as a poorly-written fairytale, not even worth of Easter Bunny or Santa Claus status?

• mouthy
    mouthy

Pam I think I remember you !!!!You had a falling out with Chatty K. Maybe thats why you didnt like it.You didnt take the Spirit with you.. If you ever do go again -Go with an open mind Contrary to the WatchTower teachings ( they say it is dangerous) it is GREAT!!!! But dont sqabble about anything else. I have been ther for 14 yrs I have Never heard a fight between anyone regarding the Trinity or whatever,. Where were you???? ( Yep !!I am still the undeserved kindness I ever was )

• borgfree
    borgfree

I have attended Pennsylvania the last 10 - 11 years, I really love it there. I have a lot to do the rest of this year, I plan to move to California before October so I hope that does not interfere with my going to PA.

I do not mean to hijack the thread, but would like to mention that Dan Hall's convention will be Aug. 8 - 10, in San Francisco, all are welcome there also. I have made all arrangements to be there, would like to see some of you there.

Borgfree

• mouthy
    mouthy

btt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit