The Apostle AK is signing off...for now.

by TheApostleAK 26 Replies latest jw friends

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

Alan,
    Sorry you won't be with us anymore. Have enjoyed your posts. Hope all goes well in your new situation.
    Wish I had had some of the ideas I've gotten here when I was leaving the Borg. Great trick Alan!!!
    Would love to have my records and letters, because some of them were not even supposed to be on record, if you know what I mean!!
    TW

• Englishman
    Englishman

G'day, AK,

Hope all goes well, watch out for those crazy dingo's we keep seeing on the telly.

Englishman.

• hippikon
    hippikon

Uncle Bruce : I thought you were related to Tasmainia

"But it does move"
    Galileo

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Hippikon: How high up was that circumscision? (sick joke) I have relies in Tasmania but only by marriage. I am South Australian born and raised. Bought up on Adle-aide (can't ya tell)

Englishmun: AK is moving further away from Dingo territory - In South Australia they have the longest man-made stucture in the world called "The Dingo Fence" it was/is designed to keep dingos hundreds of miles north of the South Australian/West Australian/NSW wheat and sheep country. You thought 'the Great wall of China' was long ... huh) It was quite a surprise to find it's legal to have dingos as pets in NSW. We have wild ones in the forest here but they disappear well before you sight them. I sometimes find dead or diing kangaroos savaged by them or wild dogs. (no dopey tourists feeding them around here)

• ajw
    ajw

Congrats on the job, the girl, the pillaging, etc and See ya Alan,

Of course you know that getting an ISP to stop billing you is harder than getting the dubs to stop calling on you! You'll still be about ;-)

Do give me a call when you can.

Cheers,
    Andrew who's experience is that Adelaide is so small they are going to be bumping into you Real Soon Now ;-) [In Adelaide the 4 degrees of separation thing is down to about 2]

• LDH
    LDH

What a stroke of brilliance! I think a few of us may emulate your Great KH Robbery!

Goodbye and GOOD LUCK!

• riz
    riz

Goodbye, Alan

Come back and visit when you can. I am so impressed with your crafty maneuver! Good man!

Best of luck to you and your girlfriend!

Cherish your freedom and never take it for granted. Woohoo! Here's to your new life!

riz

Insanity in individuals is something rare- but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is the rule. - Nietzsche

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit