The Apostle AK is signing off...for now.

by TheApostleAK 26 Replies latest jw friends

• TheApostleAK
    TheApostleAK

I'm not renewing my internet account as of this weekend cos I found a fulltime job. So I guess it will be goodbye for a long while.

From Alan (aka The Apostle AK)

• Tina
    Tina

Dear AK,
    Wishing you the best ! Take care now,hugs,Tina

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Bugger! One less Aussie!

(Don't get excited by the word "Bugger", Fred, it's just an expression! :))

• hippikon
    hippikon

Bye and Good Luck feels so good to be able to say that

"But it does move"
    Galileo

• mommy
    mommy

Mommy is dodging the lightning bolt intended for Bro. Hippikon. Hey AK come back and see us and let us know how you are ok?
    wendy

• TheApostleAK
    TheApostleAK

So i'll see all you filthy apostates later.......i'll either see you in the new system or i'll be using you as fertilizer in my garden in the new system.

P.S. Take care of Uncle Bruce for me (I think he needs some serious help). :)

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Cheers AK,

I hope you have a great cult-free life ... and don't worry about me - Stephanus and his hillbilly bro are comming down to give me some serious help next weekend

unclebruce

• TheApostleAK
    TheApostleAK

Mommy & Stephanus: Tell all of the posters here about my great Kingdom Hall Robbery.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Hey come on AK you gotta tell us about the Great Kingdom Hall robbery. Horses mouth and all that. (Hope you did't steal the father-in-laws witnessing bag)

unclebruce, handing hippikon a fortune cookie.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Yeah, the great disappearing act! AK managed to con them into sending his cong. records to an address he gave them; it's actually a friend of his! Hopefully that's the only stuff they've got on him; he'll be the Man Who Never Was!

As for my brother and me sorting UB out, I only hope we're not too late! LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit