One foot in and one foot out.

by tech 597 30 Replies latest jw friends

• zev
    zev

welcome tech-man.

as a person who is reletively new at being "out", and having been raised, as you were, a ministerial servant, and struggled with many issues (although i must admit i never di really get into the blood issue) i have to say this.

your in for a rough ride. your gonna have some struggles. i'm not being negative, just brutally honest here. more than likely you've already had your share. my issues were less doctinal, more organizational. i struggled with a lack of love and the so called "christian love, christian fellowship" over the years, and kept my thoughts to myself. i built walls and lived comfortably behind them.

it all came crashing down ofter i read one book. the book was powerful and had the evidence i needed to be sure that the thoughts i had were indeed real.

i can feel for what your going through and what you will experience. my thoughts are with you as you explore the new "roads" and where they will lead.

i enjoyed your first post, and what a whopper it was for a first one. i'm looking forward to your expressions as you move through life discovering the previously undiscoverable.

keep your chin up and stay strong. though it may seem overwhealming at first, the ends will justify the means.

you'll get lots of support here, former co's, do's, elders, ms's and wives of such are here.

if you wish to talk privately, my email is [email protected]

may the force be with you.

zev (Harold)

• Number 6
    Number 6

Watchtower, yoohoo WATCHTOWER,

ANOTHER one bites the dust!! Yes as long as you prohibit free thinking humans from expressing their God given intelligence you will continue to lose good people like tech 597.

God bless the internet!

Give it 10-20 years and the Watchtower will be a core rump of braindead f***wits who will gloriously receive any old shite in the Watchtower magazine as 'new light' waiting for that end that's coming 'real soon'.

Welcome tech 597

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Dear Tech:

I really enjoyed reading your experiences. As was mentioned by a previous post leaving is many times an emotional roller coaster ride. Keep on the ride till the end and you will be free. Leaving is also a process..just like being brought into the fold was also a process.

Keep posting and talking there is a lot of healing that can take place talking to others that have had similar experiences. Enjoy the ride to freedom!!!!!! Thanks for sharing with us.

Leslie

• dedalus
    dedalus

Cool first post, Tech. Keep writing, please!

Dedalus

• berylblue
    berylblue

Welcome Tech!

• dmouse
    dmouse

Welcome Tech

Awsome first post.

My wife is still a JW too, lots here struggle on with relatives who are. I hope you are more fortunate than myself - communication gradually broke down between us and now we don't talk much about anything, let alone spiritual things.

Best wishes.

dmouse

• gcc2k
    gcc2k

Welcome Tech. Like you, I'm straddling the fence as well, and have to manage my spouse being "in".

The blood issue is pivotal for me as well, closely followed by the NGO issue.

• Mystery
    Mystery

I wish my father had of been as questioning as you.

Read and listen to yourself for a change. Dig and keep digging. Don't assume everything on this site is "the truth". Find out for yourself. Ask and someone here will give you a way to prove to yourself without a shadow of a doubt if it is the truth or not.

Is it the truth? Or did we support a lie?

No one here can or should chose the way you believe. You have to find that out for yourself.

Are you really ready to find out the real truth?

Welcome - I hope you stay.

• Soledad
    Soledad

Hi Tech thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with us.

See why the WTS hates the internet?

Keep looking, keep reading, keep asking, but most important, realize that there is life outside of the Watchtower!!

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

tech 597 You said:

Sorry if this post seems a bit disjointed and lacking in details,

Your post was just fine. It is the WBTS that correctly fits that description.

WELCOME

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit