1935 CLOSING DATE FOR THE 144. 000 ANNOINTED

by nightwarrior 10 Replies latest jw experiences

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

Just stealing a thought from a very interesting thread which i just saw

If this date was the closing date1935 , then the significance of extra bodies taking the place of the former chosen ones here on the earth will eventualy be seen as a complete fraud WHY.

BECAUSE THE ORGANIZATION WILL EVENTUALY PRODUCE AN EXTRA 144000 ON EARTH STILL ALIVE

LEAVING TWO SETS OF 144000. ONE ON EARTH THE OTHER IN HEAVEN

PRESENT CLAIMS ARE THAT AROUND EIGHT THOUSAND ARE LEFT ON EARTH.

I just wonder how they will try to accomplish this ??? Presently there are around eight thousand members left on earth all jehovahs witnesess, so they claim, i wonder how many of them are of the black /brown/red/ yellow /ethnic /persuasion/ do they all speak ENGLISH or are some from india/asia/africa/WHO THE HELL ARE THEY????? DOES ANYONE KNOW.??????????HOW OLD ARE THEY

• minimus
    minimus

Shut up. Just accept that whoever they are, wherever they are, they are feeding the other anointed spiritual food at the right time.

• Analysis
    Analysis

People used to question the person’s sanity if a younger person started partaking of the emblems.

Currently at least five of the GB came in much later then 1935. Some I think became part of the anointed class in the late 1950’s or early 60’s. Thinking people want to know what was going on in their minds.

There must have been quite a few of the 144,000 living in 1935 that could not keep up with the "New Light" and had to be replaced.

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

And what about this theory of replacements....

Sitting through that slosh at this years memorial celebration I distinctly remember the speaker saying that the annointed follow the "lamb" wherever he goes. If this class was closed in 1935 those people even if they were born that years should be pushing 70 about now. I predict that this annointed class will be less spoken of as time goes by, then just as with their generation doctrine, new light will "springeth forth" that completely contradicts everything the WT has been saying for the last 100 years.

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

Mimimus don't be rude.

Mrs Nightwarrior

• minimus
    minimus

I'm only kidding Mrs.Nightwarrior. It's my American humor coming out!

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

Minimus

I forgive you..... just being protective...LOL

Just the way I am feeling today yuk!

Mrs Nightwarrior

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

"drink up!"

• Fruitcake
    Fruitcake

I know at least 10 JW"s that are young with the heavenly calling. But because the GB gets "evil"Matthew 24:48 and jealous, "shutting the kingdom of the heavens" Matthew 23:13 , they all left..myself included.

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

MINUMUS.

Your pic looks like a strawberry, ime gonna catch you and eat you yo ho ho as farther christmas,ok no i dont see any pain or hurt in your posting for myself to SHUT UP .you obviously are just fooling around as i do on the board sometimes anywaybehave yourself while in my presence otherwise i shall bring myself and my boys over to the states to sort you out, ok

do you live anywere near disneyland.

agape to you brother or sister

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit