If I win the lottery

by eyeuse2badub 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Bugslife
    Bugslife
    If I win I will give it all to the WT.
  • truthseeker100
    truthseeker100

If I won a big lottery like 20 million or so I would relish the television interview almost as much as the money. When interviewed about what I am going to do with all the money? I would look the Camera's straight in the eye and say something like "I have been screwed around by a lot of people in my life and now I have the money to get even with them and they all know who they are!!" Then I would hire a bunch of private detectives to observe the fall out of some of the more likely suspects as well as good security staff to deal with the non thought of collateral damage LOL.

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Yes, Bugslife, but you must tell them where it came from.

You know, write an old-fashioned check and put on the memo line: Proceeds from state lottery winnings.

That would be an interesting conundrum.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

If I won the lottery,

Ya ba dibba dibba dibba dibba dibba dibba dum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBHZFYpQ6nc

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

If I were to win big, I would put the money where it could not be touched without my permission. And, even if the hounders know how much I have, I would lie and tell them that I have big bills that I can use this to pay down. I would never tell them what those "bills" are for--could it be for a move to an undisclosed location? Or, perhaps several grand bags of silver coins and monster boxes of gold and silver eagles that they are never going to find out about?

And if I got disfellowshipped for gambling, too damn bad. Simply I would tell them that I quit this religion of damnation, and there is no way I am returning. Better that than pretending to be half Jewish and half Pauline xian when I really prefer being a Pagan Gentile instead. And yes, I keep whatever I choose to invest in. They don't get any of it.

• barry
    barry
    In Australia the winners name is kept a secret unless you decide to make yourself known. Also any wins no matter how much is tax free here even say $100 million
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Perhaps Jehovah(tm) will make you win to expose your apostate(tm) evil. If I won the lottery, there's a few people I'd have whacked by contract men. Make it look like an accident, I'd say.
  • stillin
    stillin
    The first people who WON'T get anything are the people who ask. Since the WT has been asking all along, they can just fuggetabotit!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit