At what age did you join the Witnesses?

by JH 29 Replies latest jw friends

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

I had no choice in the matter, I was born into it

Baptized at 16, Left the jw mindset at 37

• free will
    free will

raised in, baptized at 26, fading out at 33!

• kls
    kls

Sucked in at eighteen,young new mom wanting the best for my baby,thought this was right thing to do.After a year felt this was wrong but husband felt we should get baptised even if i was opposed,did ,have been out 27yrs. still trying to get him out

• asleif_dufansdottir
    asleif_dufansdottir

Baptised at 26 (hubby got baptised first, I gave up and joined later). Both of us became in active about age 30, didn't discuss religion at all til about 4? years ago (age 36) when we started admitting to each other how much we did not believe it anymore. Have been full-blown apostates (not even Christians anymore, got burnt that bad) for the past 3 or so years.

• Charmed
    Charmed

I'm another lucky one that was born into it. Thankfully, I got my education and ended up marrying a "worldly" man, so I saved my 20s. Now if I could just get back my teen years and my childhood. Ah well, someday I will live intravenously through my own children.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

I was 14 years old.

Young and easily influenced.

Left when I was 21 years old.

Never went back.

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

I was raised in it, my mom was studying when she had me and baptized when I was four.

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

Unfortunatly I was singing Kingdom Melodies in ma mummas belly !

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

I was predestined before birth.

Rejoice at the revelation of cheeses.

• jillbedford
    jillbedford

My great grandparents, my grandmother and father, my mother and father and myself were all born into JW.

All doomed to a life of small minded, no education, condeming thinking.

Whoo hoo!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit