Jehovah's Witness Elders Question A Brother For Not Turning In Field Service Time

by Watchtower-Free 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• KateWild
    KateWild
    Those who turn in a few fake hours are left alone.-Ding

Well Jehovah knows and will bring it out in his own time. Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nonsense.

Kate xx

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

The importance of submitting a field service report is considered again in this weeks WT study.

Nov 15,2014 Page 16, par 13.  The scripture to support this is 2 Peter 1:7.  Please do not ask how!!

I just read it, and all I can say is wow.  They really can't even find any justification for submitting FS reports.  NONE.  They make an assertion that it's an important part of our godly devotion (the only tie-in to 2 Peter) but they don't back that up with anything.  Then they imply that god only appreciates our time in the ministry if it's reported!  Viewed objectively, this paragraph is great at illustrating how they conflate the organization with god.

It's really telling when they have paragraphs like this - I've started noticing this more after my awakening.  They'll have one, maybe two, very loosely related scriptural citations at the beginning, make some assertion that this is somehow related to whatever they're trying to prove, then go on to state a bunch of nonsense as fact with no scriptural backing.  The people writing it MUST know that it's total BS just from the stark difference in composition between these blind assertions and the articles written on scripturally-supported doctrines.

• galaxie
    galaxie

As a ' young brother ' I was assigned to help two of the remnant annointed with their field service reports . The brother was almost blind and the sister infirm both in their late 70s 80s . I always felt a bit ashamed that they turned in more time than me, and felt quite in awe that I was helping those who were going to heaven to be beside jesus.

This was early 60s when they had the big blackboard with all the stats'....oh the memories of those reports 

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit