WHY I'M HAPPY!

by Dansk 7 Replies latest social humour

• Dansk
    Dansk

In the 15 years I was a baptised JW I was never successful in bringing anyone into the Borg (except my own children )!

That's got to be reason to be happy!

Dansk

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Hey, Dansk,

I was never successful in bringing anyone into the Borg

What's your secret? You should share it with those still in the Borg!

Spanner

• Prisca
    Prisca

Neither did I - And I was a Witness for 30 yrs (baptised for 11yrs) !!!

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Me too, I was never successful either and baptized since I was 16.

Thank goodness we're not blood guilty for bringing some poor sap into the jw borg mindset.

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

I guess I can be happy too. Active (if you could rightfully use that term) for fourteen years. Disciples none. Didn't even have any success with my two sons (now adult and totally opposed - am I ever proud of them).

cheeses never was much good at that witnessing crap.

• searchfothetruth
    searchfothetruth

Dansk,

You say your happy.....I think you look more like bashful......or maybe grumpy.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I never brought anyone either, although I studied with my best friend for a while. She almost bought it too, except that Michael the Archangel thing being Jesus...

I know of one family that took out an ad in their local paper when they left the JW's apologizing for spreading a false gospel. How cool is that!

• Shakita
    Shakita

Dansk:

Our family were very faithful, brainwashed witnesses for many years. All those hours in "Jehovah's Service", and not one recruit, except for two of our children. One of them is out now, but the other still is in. We have hope that one day something will click, and she will realize she is wasting the best years of her life waiting for a utopia that is a fantasy, pure and simple.

I know your family has been going through a lot lately and I feel for you in your pain. I wish the best for you and hope that one day all our children will leave this abusive cult.

Mrs. Shakita

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit