by Azalo 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Azalo
    Azalo

Check this out:

http://www.reptilianagenda.com/exp/e122299a.html

THE TRUTH ABOUT THE JEHOVAH’S WITNESSES
    AND MY ENCOUNTER WITH THE LIZARD BEINGS

By Diana Huston

I was a member of a mind control cult religion for 20 years. The religion is known as the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society, otherwise known as Jehovah's Witnesses. I started with them in 1969, being attracted to their message of paradise on earth after having gone through the Vietnam war with my husband.

I had two children whom I raised as Witnesses. But thankfully they are out now. I was happy for a few years, until the religion became more demanding and controlling.

In 1987 there began to appear in the artwork subliminal drawings in their books and magazines depicting bizarre faces and strange messages. Eventually I experienced a psychic awakening by which I was enabled to actually 'see' through walls and able to follow the activities of the leaders.

In September of 1988, at a small convention, I had a chance to walk up to one of the governing body 'elect' to speak to him privately. At that time I thought that they were the 'good' guys and someone was run amuck at headquarters. He was about 5'10". He had dark hair, heavy and powerfully built. His name was Daniel Sedlik and his was of Polish origin. As I reached out to shake his hand, he turned to return the shake. I looked into his eyes and was startled and somewhat terrified to see a thin membrane drop over his human eyes. I don't know if the membrane came from the bottom of his eyelid, or the top. But it was there, and I'd never heard of lizard beings, but I remember thinking how much his eyes looked like those of a lizard. The membrane dropped over his eyes when he looked at me and he seemed to recognize me, although at the time I couldn't imagine why. The sense of terrible danger that I had and the need to get away from him was overwhelming. Thankfully, others of the 'flock' spotted him and kept him from following me.

It was after that that a reign of terror began against myself and my family. My telephone was tapped and I was followed. Also a series of what I now know were psychic attacks began. This kept up unmercifully for several years. I finally learned to protect myself and I began a path of awakening. I am not a weak or cowardly person, and I was deeply offended that, as I understood it, these people were using the cover of religion to hide illegal activities.

As I researched their documents and books, I began to uncover a trail of drug running, plots to destroy the world and take it for their own, and arms running. Even down to the local congregation being used as a route for drug smuggling. I took my mountains of evidence to the DEA and met with them. Their response? Either I was a genius or totally insane. I learned that they had hidden rooms under the streets of Brooklyn, NY where they have their headquarters where the old Brooklyn subway used to be, which is now abandoned. There they practice Satanic ritual, including the sacrifices of human infants and the breeding of human females in order to keep the demand up of infants for their sacrifices. They are totally self-sufficient, and they use blood in the ink of their magazines. They make their own ink. The purpose of this is that if they can get their magazines into the homes of people, the vibrations of the magazines begin to break down the will and mind of those who have their magazines and books in their home. I warn people on a personal level never to allow their materials into their homes.

A friend and myself tried warning people through the news media with no success. She finally had a complete nervous breakdown and has never fully recovered.

Eventually I came to understand that the leaders are not fully human, but are the offspring of something alien to this earth. They are too cunning, lethal, and intelligent to have originated from here, and there has to be an overrace of beings guiding them from some dimension. They are here for one reason only. They look at humans as a source of enslavement for their enjoyment to torment and abuse, to misuse power and to cruelly punish and kill.

I have overcome my fear of them, and I look to the love and goodness of the Source of All Life to deal with them appropriately, although we must do our part to stand opposed to them and anyone like them. My own personal experience very much validates David Ickes warnings.

Diana Huston
    e-mail: [email protected]

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

Okay, I'll reply, since I know what it's like to be ignored. Whatever it is that the author has been taking, try and find out what it is if you wouldn't mind, and order me some.

I have heard a similar story before, not about the JW's, but about the British Royal Family being reptilian - could there be a connection between the two? I wonder what planet they're from?

Only cheeses could reply to such drivel.

• greven
    greven

Bwahahahah!

I have seen many conspiracy theories but this really kicks the can!

Reminds me of that movie 'V'. LOL

Greven

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

WBTS Lizard People?.. Of course! ..It all makes sense now!..Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!!....I`m suprised the nurses left her straight jacket untied long enough for her to post that crap.....OUTLAW

• Francois
    Francois

This would explain why they worship a black flag with a red snake on it, though, if you think about it. Right?

I've been telling people that the JWs were related to the Creature From the Black Lagoon since I was 8. Now maybe some of them will begin to believe me when I tell them that's no rubber suit.

Finally, the truth will out.

francois

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

This is just too good to be allowed to be killed off - I'll just give it a little bump.

It's out there alright really out there. Talk about creative journalism. Good for a read over the weekend of pagan rituals and festivities.

cheeses wouldn't fall for it.

• Prisca
    Prisca
    I have heard a similar story before, not about the JW's, but about the British Royal Family being reptilian - could there be a connection between the two? I wonder what planet they're from?

Cheeses, funny you should mention that...

http://www.reptilianagenda.com/research/r112299b.html Reptile Windsors and Royal Insider

http://www.reptilianagenda.com/research/r112299a.html

A list of other people Arizona Wilder says that she has seen shapeshift into Reptiles at these rituals;

USA: Bush and 2 sons, Albright, Kissinger, Reagan and nancy, J Rockefeller, Ford, Carter and LB Johnson. EUROPE: Queen Mum, Queen Liz II, Princess margaret, Charles, Tony Blair, and prince Philip, Zacharia Sitchin, Lawrence Gardiner.

The big International and Interstellar leader she says is a chap called the Marquis de Libero - aka Pindar [phallus of the Dragon] who provides superior seed to impregnate the specially bred Aryan and Bloodline Children with - including - Princess Diana - who brought forth Prince William - Pindars son.
    In the underground vaults of his castle in the Alsace Region of France, green glowing flourescent rocks turn stored menstrual blood black to be used at that special ritual - whilst in the great heat, clutches of Reptile Eggs incubate.

The Queen Mother is second to Pindar/Libero and she is carried on a rich ornate chair before she changes into something much bigger and stronger. At the ceremonies, volumous robes of red or purple richly decorated with gold, sewn jewels, and embroidered fleur de Lys are worn, not any human clothes for these would tear during the shift.

All the British House apparently have jewel encrusted goblets to drink the blood from the symbolic female 'grail' and a symbolic dagger to give it a bit of a stir. Arizona Wilder then went on to describe the appearance of the British Royal family when they have underwent the shape shift.

The Queen mum is 8 feet tall, with a snout, and fangs. All have a long tongue with hair-like protrusions - with claws for hands and feet. They have scales and these seem to disappear into one another, this, more pronounced on the back. Some have vestigial wings, all have a tail usually kept curled which is whipped about when agitated.

The Queen Mum has a beige belly and more darkly speckled and mottled brown from the head and spine. The body has protrusions running down the spine. The eyes are large and round, protruding, varying in clour from beige to yellow to yellow green - with a black vertical slit for a pupil - the eyes can be hooded. Charles apprently has two large protrusions just above where his human ears are.

The Queen [Liz II] is much darker, all over much more homogenous in marking, where the colours gradually and smoothly change to the head, tail and back.

Arizona Wilder says that the princess Diana death was a ritual public sacrifice to usher in the Age of Horus [Egyptian magical tradition - rebirth of the dead god Osiris]. Because the magicians like to mirror dates, the dark goddess Hecates number is 13, which was why the 31st august was chosen.

It was a mirror of a Isis, Osiris, Horus ritual because 3 people died and the unborn baby Diana was carrying was the very special 3 months old. Apparently Baron Rothschild had to be in the tunnel at the 13th pillar where the accident happened to take the soul of Diana - and indeed an ambulance did arrive on the scene a minute after the crash. The driver henri paul was Mind Controlled and trained for the crash. Bits of Diana were then eaten by the hierarchy. Arizona Wylder has said that some Spencers were there at these Rituals, but that Diana would not attend - and that symptoms of Bolemia and Anorexia were mind control techniques used on her.

Wylder also said that the smell of Dianas periods would have caused Charles to shape shift - especially whilst sleeping because the Reptiles cannot retain their human form without concentration.
  • Shakita
    Shakita

Lizard people are always getting a bad rap!

Just remember, the truth is not out there...

Mrs. Shakita

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Yizuman

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Eventually I came to understand that the leaders are not fully human, but are the offspring of something alien to this earth. They are too cunning, lethal, and intelligent to have originated from here, and there has to be an overrace of beings guiding them from some dimension. They are here for one reason only. They look at humans as a source of enslavement for their enjoyment to torment and abuse, to misuse power and to cruelly punish and kill.

Yikes! I'll never be able to look at a lizard the same again............stop the insanity!

Katie (who likes lizards of the psychedelic source)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit