German Foreign Office Issues Travel Warning For Sweden Due To Terrorism Risk. It would be funny if it were not true.

by kpop 27 Replies latest social current

• snowbird
    snowbird

Tu quoque, pronounced too-kwo-kwee.

Tee hee hee.

Sylvia

• ctrwtf
    ctrwtf

The OP is an idiot troll.

• bohm
    bohm

ctrwtf: more like a person who reposts all 4chan crap on Sweden he comes across without doing any research...

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

H snowbird - I mostly lurk too but every now and then forget what I'm supposed to be doing -

• kpop
    kpop

The OP is an idiot troll.

ctrwtf: more like a person who reposts all 4chan crap on Sweden he comes across without doing any research

It is nice to know that so many ex-JW's have become such wonderful people, leaving one cult, then protecting another. You are obnoxious and willfully ignorant. You left the JW cult, but the JW cult didn't leave you. 4chan has nothing to do with what I posted. The link comes directly from the German Government Office. Official website press release they posted on Wednesday. No fake news. No "vast right wing conspiracy." No bias.

But the people on 4chan made this comedy skit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ta5a02MzWjE

• Spoletta
    Spoletta

This is not necessarily true of all on this site, but I find that the right leaning comments on many of these threads tend to resemble examples of eisegesis rather than exegesis.

• bohm
    bohm

kPop: I demonstrated that one of your posts the other day was (1) false (2) based on a 4chan story. (it was the one which said the Swedish government was censoring internet news, 100% false). It took me 30 seconds to debunk it.

So yah, you are uncritically reposting 4chan crap...

BTW. I see the -1 crew is at it. Just as a friendly help:

If you read something that makes you feel triggered, just press the "I'm triggered" button

• kpop
    kpop

I guess people should have paid closer attention to the German gov warning.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit