German Foreign Office Issues Travel Warning For Sweden Due To Terrorism Risk. It would be funny if it were not true.

by kpop 27 Replies latest social current

• snowbird
    snowbird

LOL @ Bohm ...

Sylvia

• sir82
    sir82

Oh wait a moment. I was looking at the travel guide for the USA. Sorry. All the above is normal.

Well of course,

America is overrun with "bad hombres" from Mexico.

• bohm
    bohm

sir82: Lol, touche!

Good thing AG Sessions is on the job. I believe he is famous for his ability to understand the proper relationships between crime, punishment, and races.

Sylvia: Still lurking?

• snowbird
    snowbird

Still lurking.

Tee hee hee.

AG Sessions is from my area of Alabama.

His family is renowned here as White supremacists.

Sylvia

• bohm
    bohm

Why the heck do we discuss Sweden all the times?

AG Sessions just got caught lying under friggin' oath about his contact with the Russian ambassador, who also happens to be the top Russian spy recruiter, and the response of Team Trump has been to parse the meaning of the word "I". For crying out loud, this is the most comprehensive attempt to redefine "I" since Freud!.

Sessions was one of the harshest critics of Bill Clinton when he lied, and that was about a blowjob. "Uhm sorry. When I said 'I did not have sex with that woman'", I thought that "I" was referring to me, President Clinton, and not my alter-ego, "Mr. Longbow McKinky cigars".

Sessions is now the second person to lie about contacts with Russians and purely based on statistics the prior probability a Team Trump member has contact with shady Russians is approaching 90%. And by the way, why not call the Russian spy recruiter ambassador if all they did was discussing the weather? Can that have anything to do with how the phones are wiretapped and that might later prove inconvenient?

Why are all Americans regardless of party not demanding a 100% transparent and throughout 9/11 style investigation into this contact with Russians?

• snowbird
    snowbird

All are corrupt.

Swamp meets swamp.

Sylvia

• sir82
    sir82

Let me just get all the terms handy for the right-wing of the board to copy & paste in reply to Bohm:

Benghazi!

Holder!

I did not have sex with that woman!

E-mail servers!

The election is over, you lost! Get over it!

• bohm
    bohm

...and Sessions has recused himself...

Not good enough.

He is doing the Flynn retraction. First he denies contact, then that is found out and a bullshit defense is mounted, then the bullshit defence falls apart and he claims he can't recall what that contact consists of.

B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T

The press conference had 12 questions and Sessions gave 9 "I don't recall" and 5 "I don't remember".

Sure you do.

Nothing he says can be trusted. Nothing. If he is willing to parse the meaning of "I", you can bet he is willing to differ between "Russian operative" and "intermediary of Russian operative".

Spicer (morning): "There is nothing for Sessions to recuse himself from"

Sessions (afternoon): "I just recused myself"

• bohm
    bohm

Sylvia: I bet that is why he needs a 'summer white house' build on natural swamp-land in Florida, there is simply no more room for swamp animals in Washington...

• bohm
    bohm

sir82: yah, sadly I think you are right.

You just got to say the magic words enough time and the cognitive dissonance goes away...

How is it possible to believe that Hillary is the vilest creature on earth and then when a member of the home team does the things Hillary is accused of the response is "but Hillary also did it!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit