Just like the rest of the world

by SpiceItUp 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman

Matty,

You really remind me of a certain Man Utd player!

This fella:

alt

Englishman

• onacruse
    onacruse

NeandertalMan:

guano collector

So, you've finally found your place in life, eh?

You beachboys should learn to shake that sand out of your ears once-in-a-while. Amazing what the real world sounds like. LOL

Craig (of the "Katie and I are coming over to see you soon, get a room ready" class)

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

Good ones guys.......keep 'em coming. I think I will start a list that wat next time they go off on how different they are I will have not one but a list of ways they are the same.

ona-----are you going to the UK? If you are maybe you should visit end of May.......we could meet up....

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/9/49369/1.ashx

• onacruse
    onacruse

Spice, Katie and I would love to go to the UK...but, right now, we couldn't even afford to go to Steve and Joy's Fest in FLA

However, Carmel lives just a little west of us, and we'll be more than glad to drive over and terrorize his sweet little home. btw, did I mention that we have a couple of attack parakeets that we take with us wherever we go?

Craig

• Matty
    Matty

E'man - why do I remind you of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer? I certainly wish I had his pay packet, although I wouldn't like to be elbowed in the gob by Sol Campbell.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit