how i got here

by danb71 30 Replies latest jw experiences

• MoeJoJoJo
    MoeJoJoJo

Hi Dan, thanks for sharing and I'm glad you're here!

Hope to hear more from you.

• Loris
    Loris

Welcome Dan!!

One more out, six million to go.

Loris

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Welcome Dan!

One more out, six million to go.

I like that--positive thinking!

• Angharad
    Angharad

Hi Dan

Welcome to the board

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Welcome to the board. This is a healing place, lots of fun and cries. We wish you all the best.

TresHappy

• be wise
    be wise

Hello Dan, as a newbie myself, I'd like to thank you for sharing your personal story. I've got a lot to learn post sorting my head out from JW brainbashing and you seem to have turned into a nicer person despite it all, well done.

• Maverick
    Maverick

Welcome to the real world, enjoy and be happy...for the rest of your life. Maverick, of the 'at peace' class!

• garybuss
    garybuss

Hi Dan, Welcome!

I was a believing walkaway from 1974 until 1992 when I read Crisis Of Conscience and started my recovery from being raised as a true believer in Watch Tower Publishing Incorporated.

Welcome to all new posters I have missed in the past weeks too! gary

The Way I See it http://www.freeminds.org/buss/buss.htm

• berylblue
    berylblue

Welcome, Dan

Rosemarie

• Redneckgurl
    Redneckgurl

d-,

Well, I can relate to you quite a bit, always feeling like I could never live up to "God's" standards myself and wondering if I was was going to die in the War of God, but I am still wrestling with that. If God really loves us, why would he make it near impossible and so miserable to be his servant? That is what is convincing me the most. I have yet to read any of the books people mention, I feel like I am dangling in the fire here as it is. Oooh, I hate that feeling! Hope to be over it someday!

Redneckgurl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit