Selling off their London Properties.

by Lost in the fog 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Lost in the fog
    Lost in the fog

Having sold off their Brooklyn properties for $$$$ the Watchtower Society is doing the same thing with their properties in London, England.

http://ibsaproperty.com

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

It costs a lot of money to pay for all these child abuse claims you know

• Dreamerdude
    Dreamerdude

They only need to keep a few mega branches, like Germany, Japan, Brazil, South Africa, Mexico. The rest are dispensible.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

I'm guessing that will leave a lot of Bethelites out of a job, including old ones who've spent the better part of their lives there.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

I predict slim will dance gleefully in 3-2-....

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

How many properties and is the new headquarters to be also on the market?

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Yep clearly on a downward spiral, the Watchtower hay days are over, and the decline seems to be picking up pace faster than I ever imagined.

The next few years should be very interesting.

Time for the Watchtower to hunker down and getting rid of the dead weight I see a much more bare bones run organization in the very near future.

• baldeagle
    baldeagle

I can see and hear it now from a GB member in a future broadcasting…

“So then brothers are we grateful for these timely and loving changes coming from Jehovah’s celestial chariot? We on the GB here at headquarters are asked, why are there so many changes and adjustments in such a short time? Many of you dear faithful brothers and sisters mention that you can barely keep up with it all.” (Pause for a phony smile)

GB member…

“Well brothers we are having a difficult time too, we are running after the celestial chariot as fast as we can, which is now travelling at warp speed. We too must keep up with the adjustments regarding branch sales and relocations coming from Jehovah. Let us all willingly make the sacrifices required in these momentous last days. Rest assured that we on the GB love every one of you dearly… and remember… God loves a cheerful giver.” (Cue thunderous applause)

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I wonder how much they sold IBSA house for? to think the vast construction project they undertook in the late 1980's to build and the lies they told when they claimed they invented the "tilt up" method of concrete fabrication, that portfolio is bigger than I imagined, the next big news will be what will happen to Chelmsford will they pull the plug on it?

• freddo
    freddo

4 bedroom houses that would sell for £300,000/£600,000 in other parts of the UK going for £1,000,000 and northwards.

And that doesn't include all the apartment blocks, conference centres, office blocks.

This will surely cover the cost of Chelmsford and then some!

BUT STILL GOD NEEDS YOUR KINGDOM HALL AND YOUR MONEY!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit