I'm a Millionaire !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by JH 33 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby

Congratulations Gumby for your 3000 posts!!!!!!!! Thanks for noticing JH but that doesn't ease the pain of me thinking I had your heart in my last post. Dammit.......I had big plan of what to do with the dough I thought I was getting. You bastard! I hate you! Gumby If I had a million I would definately treat everyone to one big Apostofest. Free airfare, payed weeks vacation for everyone who came, free beer/wine/and more potent than wine stuff,entertainment, etc. As long as it didn't come to over $500 that's what I'd do!

• JH
    JH

Gumby,

If I would really have won that amount, I would have been a good sport and I would have gave 1$ per post per person on this forum. You have 3000 posts, that would have made you 3000$.

I wonder if I would have had enough money for everyone...

I just went to see and this is it.. 684,440 posts would have cost me $684,440

Forum Statistics:684,440

• Valis
    Valis

Eh...probably 2 million of these..*LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• JH
    JH

Valis,

Believe it or not, in the 80's there was a Mcdonald restaurant in my town that accepted canadian tire money.

That didn't last very long. Not many people knew about that neither.

That was about 20 years ago. Recently I went to the same Mcdonalds and asked the 17 year old girl working there if that still worked. She looked at me as if I was a ?%$/$%&.

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

BOY, I WISH I WOULD HAVE WON! I NEED SOME NEW JUMPER CABLES!

OUTASERVICE (Who once found a dollar under a pinball machine)

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Outlaw, you, Robdar and a few others would be coming over here for an Apostofest, were I to rake in the readies in some substantial game of chance!

• Derrick
    Derrick

Photoshop is quite a remarkable tool. What do you think of the new "Healing Brush"?

Derrick

• rocketman
    rocketman

Wow, two mill!!

• foreword
    foreword

Which reminds me....

One sunday morning after a damn good saturday night binge (like 20 years ago) I decided to go for coffee at the mall. As I entered the convenient store in the mall I asked the girl for the results of last night's 6/49 lotto. I walked around a bit and grabbed "Le Journal du Quebec" to see how the Nordiques were doing and got in line to pay. As I was waiting I saw a sign on the wall with last night's winning numbers, so automatically I looked at the ticked in my hand...and lord behold...I had 6/6. Just as I was going to go beserk and all, I thought....you idiot..you're looking at the result paper you took on the way in....Man, that was the worst let down, especially hungover.

But for 3 seconds...I know how it feels to be a millionaire....

• searchfothetruth
    searchfothetruth

bastard!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit