I'm a Millionaire !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by JH 33 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Hey everyone, I just won $2,000,000 playing Loto Quebec. Look at the results below and my winning ticket. I played the 6/49 game.

Does anybody have any ideas what I can do with this money?

• Matty
    Matty

Hey, Congratulations JH!!! Give it to the Kingdom Hall fund of course! There are African brothers sitting in mud huts as we speak that would love to have a comfy Kingdom Hall to praise Jah in. Either that or spend it on booze, drugs and whores. Wherever the mood takes you John, Quebec is your oyster - Two million Canadian dollars is about twenty five pounds in British money, yes?

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

That's fantastic JH!! So what are you going to buy first?

• minimus
    minimus

Congratulations, MY FRIEND. So MY FRIEND, how are WE going to spend OUR money, MY FRIEND? YOU are the BEST poster here, MY BEST FRIEND.......

• Realist
    Realist

if this is for real than i can just say WOW CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and he lived happily ever after

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Enjoy it, but I would save most of it. You can live off the interest if it's properly invested.

Second, I wouldn't go blabbing to complete strangers "Hey, I won the lotto!!!!"

• gumby
    gumby

JH,

I am your closest admirer on this forum and I love you man. I would probably die for you if I had no other choice. I always dreamed of you and I investing money together and helping others....accept in my dreams...I won the money and gave most of it to you because of our closeness.

BTW, I would write some more but I'm too depressed because of the financial struggle I'm facing at the moment trying to figure out where I'm going to come up with 200,000 dollars!

I'll talk at you later my best and closest friend in the whole wide world.....Gumby

• JH
    JH

Hey you guys, you all know I love photoshop, don't you.... well, I only wanted to play a trick on you guys... I could have waited longer before telling ya, but I had my laugh, and I'm not a liar. Isn't photoshop fun....

I didn't win 5 cents. I lost $1 playing that stupid impossible to win game.

But lets turn this thread around here a little, and tell me what would you do if YOU won 2 million dollars.

Money=Friends

• minimus
    minimus

Me and Gumby hate you, man. you suck, big time. We're getting new best friends.

• shera
    shera

LOL,I knew you were BS'in.....

What I would do,I would give my son the life he deserves.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit