What Celebrity/People Would You Like to Send to Baghdad?

by SpunkyChick 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Preston Park (Plano) body of elders .

Nina

• Simon
    Simon

There seems to be a pattern that people want to send those they disagree with to Baghdad.

Wither democracy if we silence all opposing views?

I'd pick smoe of the well-know celeb's who have committed high-profile crimes and "got away" with them. Failing that, singers that I cannot stand like Barbara Streisand and Whitney Houston.

• Robdar
    Robdar

singers that I cannot stand like Barbara Streisand and Whitney Houston.

Amen Simon. I worked at a top 40 radio station when Whitney's "I Can Out-Bellow You" "I Will Always Love You" came out. Of course it was in hot rotation and stayed there for months. When we weren't playing it, we were taking requests for it. I still wanna puke thinking about it.

Barbara Streisand annoys me too.

To me, hell would be having to listen to them throughout eternity.

• Nikita
    Nikita

Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne.

Not because I don't like them. I just think it would be hysterically funny to film their reality show in Iraq.
    That is too funny-the idea of Ozzy and Sharon in Iraq! I concur with Simon and Robdar, send Babs! She has always grated on my nerves. Nik

• wednesday
    wednesday
    I'd pick smoe of the well-know celeb's who have committed high-profile crimes and "got away" with them. Failing that, singers that I cannot stand like Barbara Streisand and Whitney Houston.

amen brother simon

give them babs-

• Aztec
    Aztec

I would not wish this on my worst of enemies but I really want to get rid of J-LO as she likes to be called. AAAAACK! Yes, she's beautiful but, she can't sing, act or do anything useful. I can't stand "Jenny from the block". What a waste! LOL! ~Aztec

• Simon
    Simon

Wehn I lived at home, my sister owner a grand total of 2 albums. I'm sure you can guess who by ... yes, Streisand and Houston "Look how louad I can sing". I detest the singer who do lots of "ooh, ahh" stuff all over what should be in instrumental break.

She played themm incessantly and repeatedly. Sometimes the same one again and again ... oh the humanity.

Of course if I attempted to play any of my music: Dylan, Beatles, Bowie etc... there was an outcry.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Those who have the most to say about the place!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit