Afghan Massacre

by William Penwell 59 Replies latest jw friends

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Oh one more thing I should add, was when Richard Pearle was asked for comment he replied, "Well we knew we were not dealing Mother Teresa here". Made me want to puke.

Will

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Outnfree,

That is the dilemma here. How can the US now complain if their POW's, held by the Iraqis, are treated inhumanly?

Will

• foreword
    foreword

How dare you accuse the Gods.

You guys are comparing apples and oranges.

There is a difference between Afghans, Iraqis and Americans.

One group are barbaric murderers...the other...well what else...liberators...not the same thing....

BTW....who came up with this geneva convention whatever....POWs....Criminals of war....ect....I mean you're at war, aren't you supposed to kill the other guy, kick his ass or something. And now you've got to treat him nice. I wouldn't be surprised to find out you have to provide him lodging, ...bedsheets by Martha Stewart, Charmin toilet paper (the other stuff is too ruff), and then you have to wine and dine him till he's returned to his country fatter than when you captured him, otherwise you're in breach and will be treated as a criminal of war. War is so damn complicated!

I'd be curious to see who's behind the suggestion of such sissy war rules....anyone knows?

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound
    I'd be curious to see who's behind the suggestion of such sissy war rules....anyone knows?

For the millionth time , then why should american POW's be treated any different?

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

I am not an expert but I am sure the US has had a big input into rules of war and the Geneva Convention. You make a good point though of war being barbaric. The actual concept of war is uncivilized, so you are trying to administer something that is uncivilized with civilized rule. I tend to believe this is a contradiction in terms. So the next time Bush is on the TV accusing someone else of terrorist activities, I hope he can take a look at his own administration. My finale point is that as long as you support the US you can do anything you dam well please.

Will

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

I have one more point, these crimes are not just against international law, but they are also against US Military Law.

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha
    Charmin toilet paper (the other stuff is too ruff),

A Few Words About the Muslim Practise of Pooping : (and you thought JW's were STRICT)

from http://www.markazulmaarif.org/ebooks/teachingofislam/part2.htm

ISTINJA
    • ISTINJA means cleaning the private parts after passing out urine and stool by using clean water and earth etc.
    1. It is SUNNAT to make ISTINJA after passing out urine, stool, etc.
    2. It is permissible to use lumps of dry earth for ISTINJA, provided the body is properly cleaned.
    3. For passing urine and stool, one should go to a place of privacy (toilet) and seat oneself at ease. After relieving, wash the private parts until satisfied that they have become clean.
    4. It is MAKROOH to make ISTINJA with coal, bones, glass, baked bricks, printed paper, etc. It is not proper to use paper for ISTINJA which is also used for writing and printing. But with toilet paper it is different. It can be used for ISTINJA, since it was made only for that purpose and not for writing or printing.
    5. It is MARKOOH to pass out urine while standing.
    6. It is MAKROOH-E-TAHREEMEE to face or show the back to the KA'BA when passing out urine or stool.
    7. It is FORBIDDEN to seat little children facing or showing their backs towards the KA'BA when passing out urine or stool.
    8. Remove rings, badges or anything else on which the name of ALLAH, His RASOOL. (Sallallaho-Alayhe-Wa-Sallam), Quranic verses or Hadith are written. It is permitted to have them in the pocket.
    9. Use the LEFT HAND only in ISTINJA.
    10. Do not urinate or pass stool on a public road or path, beneath a fruit tree, or a tree giving shade or in a well, dam or river.
    11. If you are in an open place and there is no toilet, then sit in a place where you cannot be seen by others.

BEFORE ENTERING THE TOILET RECITE :

O ALLAH! I seek protection in You from the MALE and FEMALE DEVIL.

ENTER the toilet with the LEFT FOOT

AFTER LEAVING THE TOILET

Step out with the RIGHT FOOT and once OUTSIDE RECITE:

O ALLAH! I seek Your pardon. All praises are due to ALLAH Who has taken away from me discomfort and granted me relief.

• email
    email

TH,

where are you pro-war people now?

They are either slowly leaving because their opinion is not worth it (according to some of you) or they are being shunned because they have voiced their opinions...

But I guess you can all be happy now that you can have WHOLE threads with almost everyone that think like you posting on them...

And this one is the perfect example...

("email")

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

Email,

Sometimes, that is the burden of being correct.

• email
    email

Email,

Sometimes, that is the burden of being correct.

Just like the WTBS think they are.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit