Hot news !

by Simon 13 Replies latest social current

• Simon
    Simon

New Jehovahs-Witness.com message Board opens

OK, ok...probably not really hot news 'cause you already knew about it but I've got to add a few posts haven't I to get things started

• thebookkeeper
    thebookkeeper

Hottest news on the net today!

• fearnotruth22
    fearnotruth22

Off Topic Question.

Why is the Society going to build on Jay street if the move is to upstate and they are selling waterfront property and rumor that they will lay of bethelite?

• jgnat
    jgnat

FearNoTruth, you are one weirrrd dude.

...tripping down memory lane....

This was Simon's FIFTH post ever. The DB must have moved a lot slower back then.

• Sassy
    Sassy

ahhh.. and here I thought this was going to be about some new cool upgrade or something...

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

Ok! I feel like an idiot! Simon, will you please draw me a picture?! I have NO idea what you are talking about!

Thanks!

growedup of the what-did-I-miss class

• fearnotruth22
    fearnotruth22

Maybe I just seem weird because you dont understand me. I am a normal. Imagine though how weird jws seem to the rest of the world: no blood, no chrismas, no birthdays, end is comming, satn contrls the world.. , when one has that mind set it seems normal but to evryone else man that si off the wall. AS yoy know jws are normal people but only have a certain mind set.

Also imagine how weird posters seem to a jw that comes to this board. After seeing post about the Un, Tobacco, and other stuff the immediate reaction is no way, lies apostates,weird people, but... if they take a closer look then they will see things are not as weird as imagined.

I understand people, how they think. I dont find anyone weird. I have empathy and compassion for all people who have all commited the crime of being born I have an open mind. That is why sir, I am on this site. . anyway maybe if i decide to continue posting you will get to understand that this human being is not weird.

• outnfree
    outnfree

growed,

look at the date on Simon's post. Someone was asking in another thread what the board used to be like in the early days. I think this was meant to be an example.

The post was pure self-promotion -- LOL.

outnfree

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

outnfree -

Thanks! Guess I missed that one!

growedup

• morty
    morty

And here I thought, I missed out on something again..

Morty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit