Scary!

by liquidsky 39 Replies latest jw friends

• berten
    berten

>Spiders of that size routinely invest my bathroom at home. Which kinda sucks when you're sitting on the toilet and they come running out >between your feet and scare the **** out of you. Let's just say that you finish what you were doing much faster than you intended to... So they must be a good remedy against constipation,I guess :-)

• Angharad
    Angharad

URGH see this is one good thing about the UK, we dont get spiders like that in our houses - I would be a nervous wreck if we did and have to sleep with the lights on

• JH
    JH

What time would that be???

• Simon
    Simon

holy bezeesus !!

That would take some flushing down the plug-hole !

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Just a small clock!

• shera
    shera

WOW,I thought you had a fake rubber spider there.That thing is real! LOL

I'm not scared of spiders,but I wouldn't want to see that thing running arcoss my floor. The spiders we get are nothing compared to that.

• Jennie
    Jennie

EEEEEEK! AAAAAH! SCARY!!!!!!!!!!! IM NOT LOOKING!

• gsx1138
    gsx1138

Ok, that was not cool. I've got some perma goose bumps now that won't go away. Spiders creep me out in the worste way. I hope you don't have any kids with those things around.

• Aztec
    Aztec

I love spiders! I showed my son those pics and he said AWESOME! I have to agree! If you're scared of spiders Realist, I'll protect you.;) ~Aztec

• Skeptic
    Skeptic

I want it as a pet!

I love spiders! I showed my son those pics and he said AWESOME! I have to agree! If you're scared of spiders Realist, I'll protect you.;) ~Aztec

Aztec, I am not afraid of spiders, but if I act really, really afraid, will you come here and protect me?

Richard

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit