USA- Liberator?

by proplog2 33 Replies latest social current

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Simon....lol,

What can I say? God bless the ignorant for they shall inherit the propaganda.

HS

• jelly
    jelly

The looting that is going is unfortunate but the ‘criticize at all cost’ crowd is overlooking two glaring facts.

First, the overriding goal of the Americans was to end the war as quickly as possible. As has been stated here to the point of exhaustion, wars kill innocent people. While innocent death can be minimized in cannot be eliminated so the longer the war last the more innocent people will die. While the war was in its final stages when the looting began, to draw troops away from finishing the war, hence lengthening it would have increased both civilian and US deaths.

The second fact, which is related to the first, is that you cannot plan for everything in a war. I don’t believe the JCS realized was the Iraqis became free of Saddam they were all going to loot. It does take at least a few days to develop a plan and begin to implement it.

Terry

Another thing to remember is that the US does not train our troops to be cops. The jobs of cop and soldier is not interchangeable, ones job is to kill people the others job is to stop crime, I am not surprised our troops are not good at this right out of the gate.

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Sara Annie, that was fab. Small white shimmery round things before large pink wobbley fat things, but there you go.

Proplog; please give evidence of one Biblical Prophecy coming true. I am willing to advance the theory that you are just another false prophet, as all the one's we've had through here so far have been false and you have failed to distinguish yourself from them in any way by what you say. Using the Bible as a guide, I can't quite remember whether we have to burn you or stone you if you are a false prophet, or was it comparing your weight to a duck on the basis that if you were lighter than a duck you would float and therefore be a witch.

• searchfothetruth
    searchfothetruth

Francois. "In what country would you rather live than the United States?"

That sums up all the weeks of patriotic bullshit that has come from our pro-war American friends.

WAKE UP! Do what you did when you found out that the societies attackers weren't just some 'conspiracy nuts'.

RESEARCH! The press around the world has seen through America's plans this time but you seem to accept whatever the Bush administration say without question. What is the point of being able to see the manipulation of the Watchtower Society and the lies that they tell, when you can't see what your own government is up to?

You think you live in a free country? Have you studied the Patriot act and the new improved Patriot act II ? No? Well, I suggest you do and it may wake you up from your slumber. www.infowars.com (American site by the way)

Use some of that objective thinking that led you away from the Watchtower and put it to some good use. Supporting Bush is supporting a tyranical leader who has just invaded a country for it's oil reserves and stuck 2 fingers up to the rest of the world, and continues to threaten other countries if they don't do what the good ol' US of A says.

Pathetic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit