The witnesses in Sweden are in panic!!!

by YourBadConscience 11 Replies latest jw friends

• YourBadConscience
    YourBadConscience

Yesterday, swedens most famous journalist Jan Josefson, disclosed a pedofile scandal within Jehovahs Witness churches in Sweden. The show "Mission Review" was a one hour long execution of the "elderly organisation" within the churches and was really devastating for the witnesses and the chuch in general. We who saw the show are now convinced that Jehovahs Witnesses in Sweden now better hide themselves than seek new members, because what we saw was both disgusting as well as heartbreaking. Watch the show: http://www.svt.se/granskning/reportage.asp?S=2993&A=2993

• Realist
    Realist

fantastic!!!!!!!!!!! sweden rulezzzzz!!!

by the way....do you know...is goeteborg a nice city???

• JH
    JH

Welcome YourBadConscience

• blondie
    blondie

Is there an English translation?

• ashitaka
    ashitaka
    We who saw the show are now convinced that Jehovahs Witnesses in Sweden now better hide themselves than seek new members, because what we saw was both disgusting as well as heartbreaking.

Damn strait. Run watchtower!

ash

• YourBadConscience
    YourBadConscience

> is goeteborg a nice city??? I was born in Gothenburg but are currently living 15 miles away. In summer the city is really nice and cosy, but during the winter in can be pretty cold, wet and boring...as every city I suppose :o) If you you ever visit our country I suggest Stockholm even if Gothenburg is a nice place as well...

• YourBadConscience
    YourBadConscience

Yes, there is one in your head. You can call it imagination if you like >:o)

• Realist
    Realist

YBC,

thank you!

i am thinking about moving there fro 1.5 years at least.

• YourBadConscience
    YourBadConscience

Oh, sorry!!! Did you mean a translation of the show!?! No, I dont think so :(

• caligirl
    caligirl

This is where I wish that part of my Swedish heritage included speaking the language! I hope that at least a transcript will be translated into english at some point!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit