All C. O. D.O Who Became Governing Body Members Hands Are Dirty In Many Child Molestation Cases Cover Up Lawsuits

by Brokeback Watchtower 13 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Stephen Lett served as a CO from 79-98 to me that spells dirty hands in handling child molestation cases.

http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2000007

• Stephen Lett started pioneering in December 1966, and from 1967 to 1971, he served at Bethel in the United States. In October 1971, he married his wife, Susan, and went into the special pioneer service. From 1979 to 1998, he served as a circuit overseer. Since April 1998, he and Susan have been part of the United States Bethel family. There he has worked in the Service Department and was a helper to the Teaching Committee.

And Tight Pants Tony was a CO from 1994 I think:

http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2000007

Brother Morris entered the pioneer service in 1971 in the United States. In December of that year, he married Susan, and they continued pioneering for nearly four years until the birth of their first son, Jesse. In time, they had another son, Paul. Brother Morris reentered the full-time service in 1979 as a regular pioneer. His wife joined him when the boys entered school. The family served where the need was great in Rhode Island and North Carolina, in the United States. In North Carolina, Brother Morris served as a substitute circuit overseer, and the boys took up regular pioneer service. Jesse and Paul were invited to the United States branch at the age of 19. Meanwhile, Brother Morris began circuit work. Then, in 2002 he and Susan were invited to Bethel, starting their new assignment on August 1. Brother Morris worked in the Service Department at Patterson and later as a helper to the Service Committee of the Governing Body.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    Tight Pants Tony had wealthy parents and was able to pioneer because they were supporting him (I think?). And a prime target for a future Governing Body member, I bet he got his wealthy dad to donate(with some meager protest as a very old man) to the Watchtower Corporation which signed his fate to GBhood.
  • flipper
    flipper
    BROKEBACK- You make a good and very valid point in this thread. I mean think about it : Why else would the GB not allow Losch to testify in the Gilbert Lopez San Diego child abuse lawsuit trial and why else would WT leaders refuse to allow the courts to see the database pedophile list of 20,000 or more when requested by the judge in that trial ? And that the WT Society was more willing to pay out 13.5 million $$$$ to Lopez in order not to reveal the details of their database pedophile list ? You bet your sweet ass there is some damaging information on that database list. No worries. It will all tumble out of the closet I believe in true WT skeleton form in the next several years
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    True, this Regional Commission investigation will trickle down to the rank and file. But the vas majority of the rank and file still have no clue what's happened, or about to happen. The far majority wouldn't even venture to navigate any sites like these. I could be wrong however.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit