South Park?

by dubla 21 Replies latest jw friends

• myself
    myself

Our cable company doesn't carry Comedy Central, a good friend of mine at work taped it for me. I'll get to see it this weekend. Love the show. Irreverent, Timmy is my favorite character, Mr Hanky the talking poo comes in at a close second.

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

i love south park!! i started watching the 100th episode last night, but i must've been more tired than i thought.............i fell asleep halfway through i'm sure it'll be on again in reruns.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy
    of course south park is about the most politically INcorrect program youll ever watch, so i suppose its not for everyone.

THAT'S WHERE YOU'RE WRONG!

Hee hee!

I think South Park is great...they make fun of EVERYONE, in that sense they are equal opportunity to the max, because after all if you can't laugh at yourself, well you might as well laugh at others.

I missed the 100th...I don't watch it that often, in fact I wasn't a fan until I saw the movie...but I try to catch it when I can.

• izobcenec
    izobcenec

oh my god, they killed me!

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

South Park is a hoot!

I love the references made about Canada: priceless, and it works!

With their movie: Bigger, Longer, Uncensored & Uncut (probably buggered the title) - was hilarious! "BLAME CANADA" - and Terrance & Phillip, are priceless.

As far as being politcally incorrect: GOOD - and you know what? it works.

I'm sure many would agree, and laugh your asses off as a result.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I recall the first proto-episode of SouthPark - the Jesus & Santa Claus episode that showed on Saturday Night Live.

After that though, I didn't watch it much until about a year ago.

Now I've welcomed Cartman and the lads into my heart. It's a good thing.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Can`t watch South Park right now,my satillite dish hasn`t arrived yet..Just as well,the bastards always kill Kenny..LOL!...OUTLAW

• dubla
    dubla

"blame canada...blame canada!..." thanks rayzor for putting that in my head for the rest of the day.....what a classic that movie is. i think i actually laugh harder each time i watch it. saddam and the devil as bed buddies...another historic moment in hollywood.

just so no one got the wrong idea about my politically incorrect statement.....that is what i love about the show the most (and im sure this is true with just about everyone)....but, i dont think its for everyone, just because ive witnessed a few, shall we say, "sensitive" people viewing it, and getting incredibly offended. some cant take tasteless humor i guess.....but give it to me all day, theres no better kind.

anyone catch the t.p. episode last week?......"so, watcha got here boys....hmmmm, toilet paper, toilet paper...mm, toilet paper, toilet paper....chewing gum?! you kids be careful with this, dont go putting it under any desks or anything, ok?....hmm, toilet paper, toilet paper......." LMAO

aa

• ashitaka
    ashitaka
    some cant take tasteless humor i guess.....but give it to me all day, theres no better kind.

Yup.....hear that.

Yeah, the TP episode was great. Eric trying to kill the boys with a whiffle bat.....LOLOLOL. "Oh hello, Stan, Kenny, It'll just take me a couple more hours to kill Kyle he'na"

haha

ash

• dubla
    dubla

ash-

"you cant kill all three of us cartman."

"cant i?"

aa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit