South Park?

by dubla 21 Replies latest jw friends

• dubla
    dubla

ive havent noticed to many references to south park on the board recently.......do we have south park watchers on here?

if so, did anyone catch the 100th episode last night? i would reccomend that episode to everyone on this board that has been discussing the war issues.....it was hilarious, and made some great points with humor that both sides could get something out of.....pretty funny stuff. of course south park is about the most politically INcorrect program youll ever watch, so i suppose its not for everyone.

aa

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Watched it last night, thought it was great. It's a lot more political than when it first started, but it's still good stuff.

Politically incorrect is the only way to go in comedy.....see the episode where Cartman was selling aborted fetus'?

"Com'on Gary, you're breaking my balls, here."

LOL

ash

• dubla
    dubla

ashi-

ive got to see that one...youre the second person whos reccomended it, and believe it or not, the other person gave me that same quote! im a pretty religious watcher now, but ive missed quite a few from previous seasons.....i got some catching up to do, thank goodness theyre blasting reruns all the time now.

aa

• Valis
    Valis

South Park's 100th Episode
    Episode 701: I'm A Little Bit Country
    The boys join some anti-war protesters because it’s a free pass out of school for the day. Their simple plan to protest their way out of class goes south when they find themselves in the middle of the two opposing sides of the war issue. Meanwhile, Cartman tries to have a flashback to 1776 to avoid studying for his American History assignment.

*LOL* Go young courier! Man that was probably the best episode I have seen, besides the movie. Making the point that as long as we have pro and anti war constituencies we as a country keep doing whatever it is we want and that's OK...*LOL* The one thing though, both South Park constituencies were either support the troops, or bring them home, both viewpoints I favor.

"I hate you guys....I really do"..

And what no dead Kenny?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Goddamit Kenny!" class

• Realist
    Realist

southpark is a great series. i love the way they make fun of religion and society. will try to download it with kazaa

• ring
    ring

Last nights 100th episode made my top 5 South Park favorites of all time.

• qwerty
    qwerty

That'al be in 2 years time then for us in the UK to see it!

Qwerty

• Irreverent
    Irreverent

All i can say is: Timmyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! Timmmmyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!

Timmmmyyyyyyy!!!!!!! Tiiiimmmmmmmmmyyyyyy!!!!!!!

• Irreverent
  • Irreverent

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit